No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They actually looked good the entire game last night winning in Montreal, damn 9 losses in a row before last night. Glendening had a good game and even Helm/ Abdelkader looked like they have been rejuvenated (?) as b+ players at best.... time will tell

Comment

• Abby has looked better and the bottom have of the offense needs that trend to continue.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Hallelujah!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Hallelujah!

Yes!!!!

Can we get rid of Stephen Weiss as well!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Yes!!!!

Can we get rid of Stephen Weiss as well!
              This can happen!....as long as you understand that is making way for Cleary to get activated.

Comment

• Cleary could be traded to Edmonton with Holland. Stevie Y should ask for at least a 2nd rounder for him
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Smart move, when Ericsson clears waivers and the Wings send him to the minors, they will gain more than $1 million in salary-cap relief.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Cleary could be traded to Edmonton with Holland. Stevie Y should ask for at least a 2nd rounder for him
                    Holland is not that foolish. He would however, give up a third and last years second round pick.

Comment

• Chris Ilitch is a reverse Midas. Everything he controls turns to utter shit.

Sell the teams to someone who cares, Chris. Because you clearly don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Chris Ilitch is a reverse Midas. Everything he controls turns to utter shit.

Sell the teams to someone who cares, Chris. Because you clearly don't.
                        In fairness I don't think either team is in a position where spending would be wise. Both are still paying bad deals. I don't know as much about the baseball team so I won't speak to it but the wings are almost out of the woods on their bad deals and are about another year or two away from being contenders. If they fail to go out and get a couple good free agents to compliment their youth that will be ready in the next two seasons then I'll say they don't care. If anyone expected the wings to be anything more than a bottom feeder this year they are kidding themselves. When those top 10 picks are nhl ready then you start complimenting them with free agents. Not before

Comment

• I hope Stevie Y sends Blashit packing after this year. I still don't understand why he's been given year after year and there's no progression with the team.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This is nearly Dead Wings era futility but not there yet. I think they keep Blashill around because he runs it pretty professionally and they are just in full rebuild mode. In that respect its a lot different than 10-15 years before they hired Demers. The Head Coach was a revolving door back then and sometimes it was amateur hour. I don't really have that much of an issue with Blashill but after awhile you have to show some urgency. If you didn't know Steve Yzerman was the new GM, you would not be able to tell it by the product on the ice.

Comment

• If you didn't see it yet, this is a much watch for Red Wing fans.

Months after being available on video on demand, "The Russian Five" documentary will gets its national TV premiere on Wednesday night.
                              NBC Sports acquired the movie and will premiere it on Wednesday, Nov. 6 after the Red Wings' game against the New York Rangers on NBC Sports Network.

Comment

• I've been meaning to watch it for awhile now but still haven't seen it.

How awesome is it?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X