No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea that's the trend on twitter. No way, let Blashit ride the year out, its a throw away year anyway and will get rid of some bad contracts. Stevie will pick his guy when the time is right.

Remember when Stevie picked Moritz Seider and all the know it alls lost their minds.

#Griffins fifth-leading scorer and top-scoring defenseman. third on team in assists. 18GP 1G 9A 10Pts

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It is too late for this year but, Stevie should be on the phone and have him line up.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• it's going to be 2 years before things turn around for the Wings. They've been rebuilding for years its been the wrong way. Hopefully Stevie Y has a plan because they need it.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You mean besides collecting a lot of picks and waiting for contracts to expire?
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Comment

• Wow, what a prick!

Comment

• Wow whatever he said Franz (and whomever else) had to be some seriously vile shit, because dude these are hockey players. Hockey players are rough, man. So for some words to have struck a chord -- like I said, it must've been some seriously venomous, vile stuff.

Franz said that Babcock was "the worst human he ever met", and that he verbally berated people that just worked in the arena, too.

Sheesh.
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Thank you Los Vegas Gerry Gallent will be with the Red Wings next year. Yzerman and him are very close, and hes a great coach. Blashit will finish out this season, then possibly be offered another job within the organization. Lane Lambert, currently an associate coach with the New York Islanders. Could be in the fold also

Comment

• Gallant to the Wings would be incredible. What the shit are they thinking firing Gallant?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Correct they are years away.

Comment

• This roster will improve quickly with The Captain at the helm.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X