Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
    I don’t know. Yzerman didn’t do much his first two years here. Odds are, this team won’t be contending for a Cup while Larkin is in his prime years. Maybe you move him. I’m just saying it’s a possibility. If you do trade him this off-season or the next, it’s not like you’ve derailed the 97 Wings.
    Point is moving everybody who can net you draft picks means you consistently have a team that's going nowhere. Which is great if you're one of those guys who loves draft prognostication and prospect analysis, garbage if you're anyone else. There's no reason to move Larkin (at least right now) unless mock drafts really get you excited.

Comment

• That's kind of the problem with stockpiling picks and assets, when do you actually try to compete? You become McClellan waiting for more troops outside of Richmond.

Comment

• Not a chance Larkin gets moved. He’s not a star but he at least gives the team a leader and some identity.

I hated the Moritz Seider pick, I couldn’t believe Yzerman drafted him where he did but that kid is making a believer out of me. They say this kid really turned heads in Europe. He’s out right now with an injury but he put up 24 points in 30 games. I really hope he keeps progressing because this team needs it
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That was the best game of the year! 3 in a row

Last edited by WingsFan; April 15, 2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• In the 4 games Mantha has played in Washington

4 goals, 1 assist

He’s killing it in DC
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That PP goal he has all day to shoot, he he's not going to miss.

Meanwhile that game Saturday was frustrating if you care. Chicago gets 3 shots in the first period takes the lead. Gets outplayed the whole game beside about 3 turnovers. Larkin with another terrible game, after another dumb turnover (that lead to Kane scoring ) was benched (?) in the 3rd for only 2 shifts. Even Redmond looked a bit perturbed after the game saying he has to be better. I just want him to be 'good' asking to much from him isn't right with his skill set.

Note; been having issues posting since the latest update, probably good news for everyone lol
              Last edited by WingsFan; April 19, 2021, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• I like clean uniforms, but these Stars are just way to much. On the 'white out' ice no less. They would look good on grass... now helm tales a penalty, shit don't know why he not a healthy scratch, no reason for him to play... and dallas scores after having one shot on goal before hand lol

Comment

• Red Wings are .500 at home 10-10-4 - Not in last place at the moment and 7 teams have fewer points so yes better team better times ahead. I think the only thing that will stop the Yzerplan is Covid, we have so many draft picks the next 2 years - how to scout them is the problem?

Comment

• Everyone is dealing with COVID.

Comment

• The Stars look like those snipers who dress in all white up in arctic conditions.

Comment

• Everyone is dealing with COVID.
                        Its not easy for all teams, probably level though for the most part for all contenders if you already have the talent. Much like football. If you're a good team you want to play as healthy as much as possible during the playoffs.

Trying to rebuild from scratch and draft kids during a pandemic with so many draft picks? This is are chance to get top talent, not sure how scouting is done with that?

Comment

• Vrana is sure making Stevie Y look good early on. The kid scored 4 goals last night. The Wings can either resign him long term or get a nice compensation if someone else tenders him.

I’d much prefer him sticking around. Too many picks just keeps kicking the can further and further
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Patrick Marleau ... crazy. Broke the record for career games played a few days ago. He's played every game since he was 29 ... over 900 straight.
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                              Patrick Marleau ... crazy. Broke the record for career games played a few days ago. He's played every game since he was 29 ... over 900 straight.
                              Damn, that’s incredible considering how physically demanding hockey is
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Haven't seen theses kind of moves since , well you know who. Damn

Comment

Working...
                                X