No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first two games the PP was good. They are running a different PP system with Tanguay coordinating it.

It's still early but at least they are starting off good.

Comment

• 2-1! The start is amazing.

I still can’t believe Raymond is on the team this early in the season and he’s playing well.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        The first two games the PP was good. They are running a different PP system with Tanguay coordinating it.

It's still early but at least they are starting off good.
        I forgot about Tanguay being added to the Wings staff. Good point
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Didn't they get off to a great start last year too. Then quickly went to shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
            Didn't they get off to a great start last year too. Then quickly went to shit.
            They started with a regulation loss lost year and then win got to 2-2 before an 8 game skid. I was two years ago they started 3-1 before it went to shit. So yeah, I'd temper expectations but I think they looked better in these wins than those. We will see.
            Last edited by JGSpartan; October 21, 2021, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• And there goes the loss last night. They played alright though despite getting shut out. Both teams goalies played well. 2-0 before an empty netter.

Comment

• Fist hat trick for Lucas Raymond. Both he and Seider certainly seem legit.

Comment

• Nice win tonight for the Wings, They move to 4-2-1 after beating the Capitals. They are looking like pretty good. Only looked bad in one game so far against the Canadiens. The Calgary game they just ran into a hot goalie despite playing good hockey (it was 2-0 before an empty net goal).

Comment

• Veleno looks pretty good to me. Had some nice plays last night.

Comment

• Good to see the young guys finally paying off. We still have a huge pipeline behind them.

Comment

• Thankfully, it's no longer a men's league

Comment

• These guys are on schedule though Froot. Rushing guys up early to get 3rd/4th line minutes doesn't benefit them in the long run. They gotta play. I was saying last season I expected Seider up and possibly Raymond/Veleno this season. This stuff is pretty predictable. Early first rounders are usually in the 2-3 year range with year one guys a rarity. Probably 3+for most after that. Seider is up probably a year behind where he could've been so i'll give ya that but covid also complicated that one.

It's not that they can't play at the NHL level , it's whether they'll be on your top lines or if they can get more playing time and development by staying in the AHL or Europe. It would make more sense as something to gripe about if the Wings top lines were full of crappy vets. That's not the case though, it's other young players.

Comment

• Yeah maybe, my personal opinion is they spent way too much money on veterans and bad contracts to let rookies get seasoning at the AHL and it's hard to point out one prospect that benefitted from that seasoning. It was an organizational mantra that didn't work at all.

Comment

• Mo Seider was named rookie of the month for October.

Comment

• Larkin is out for personal reasons. Very strange situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X