No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day, win for the Lions and the Wings. Overcame an early 2-0 deficit to win 3-2 in OT. Nedeljkovic definitely needed a good game like this.

Comment

• V. Husso is growing on me quickly. I believe we have found our #1 goalie. So glad to have him in the winged wheel!!

LGRW!

Comment

• Raymond got another goal tonight but the Wings lost. The Power Play was moving the puck well but they couldn’t seal the deal. Larkin’s penalty shot seemed pretty lame.

Comment

• That interference penalty Soderblom took in the middle of the 5 minute major was a killer, You can't be doing that. Definitely a rookie mistake he'll have to learn from.

Comment

• Jake Allen had 41 saves on 43 shots tonight and 37 saves on 38 shots the last time we played them so he's definitely had the wings number. It is impressive that the wings managed to get a win and a point when facing those kinds of goalie efforts.

Comment

• Wtf? I was following the boxscore today and it was 2-2. I checked again and we were down 8-2. Holy shit.

Comment

• Good ol fashioned total meltdown

Comment

• Husso with another shutout. He was great tonight. The Wings looked great in general. They were really attacking the Predators. It was a fun game. The score could have been much worse but the Nashville goalie kept them in it.

Husso has three shutouts in his first 13 games with the Wings. I think they said only two goalies have more 1-goal games or shutouts.

Comment

• Yeah I think it's pretty safe to say he's an extremely good pickup lol.

Comment

• Another great night by Husso although he gave up some goals. The first goal he gave up seemed like a very lucky deflection. The last goal he gave up was off of a skate. In the shootout he seemed so calm and unflappable.

Comment

• Yeah he was good, those kinda goals are unavoidable. Hronek has been on fire and the Coyotes wanted to get rough with him early. Didn't work.

Comment

• Rough night for the Wings last night. Toronto just disrupted everything they did. I think they said that the Wings have lost something like eight straight to the Leafs.

Comment

• Nice comeback by the Wings but they came up short in the shootout. The Seider injury was scary. Was so relieved to see him come back out.

Comment

• Wings got completely stifled tonight. They didn’t even get a shot off during the first two power plays.

Comment

• Wings were down 4-0 and came back to win it in OT 5-4. I missed most of the game but I caught the tying goal and the winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X