No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wings are terrible with the odd man rush. They just don’t know how to set anything up and lack confidence.

Comment

• I don't think they get a total pass but I also don't see much point in only giving Lalonde one year. If they aren't winning by the end of year 2-3 of Lalonde it's time to move on.

Comment

• They started the season off well. I think injuries and being sellers at the deadline kind of took wind out of their sails. I’d definitely give Lalonde another year but Yzerman sure is taking his time upgrading the roster.

Comment

• What a throw away of a season. I can’t believe they’re a .500 team. It feels like they should be in the running for pick #1
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Former NHLer and Czech legend Petr Klima dies at age just 58

​According to reports in Czech media, he was found lifeless at his home in the city of Chomutov. He was only 58 years old.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That’s a shame.

I still think about the Wings passing on Jagr because they had such a rough time with Klima. Could you imagine Jagr and Fedorov on the same line?

Comment

• My friend and I always liked the story of Klima subtly complaining about ice time. They asked him why he wasn't scoring a lot of goals and he said his stick wasn't long enough to be able to score from the bench.

Comment

• The Wings get the 9th pick. I love how they never get close to #1.

Comment

• I dont think the Wings have ever had much luck since the league started the lotto system......Hopefully the Pistons fare better.

Comment

• I’m just glad they limited how often teams can get the #1 pick. Edmonton benefited before they implemented it.

Comment

• At least we didn’t move down this time
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If the Bluejackets hire Mike Babcock they’re dumber than I thought. Maybe 20 years ago that’s a home run hire. 2023 it’s terrible.

Honestly Ohio and that pos are a match made in heaven. I can’t wait for the firing in 2-3 years when he outstays his welcome. When’s the last time a team that he’s coached has won a playoff series?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The NHL draft is such a crapshoot but I still love it. I don't follow it as much as I used to because Stevie Y goes off grid with his picks. I generally end up getting irritated only to find out he was right (looking at you Moritz Seider). There's not many players I put much time into this year but one jumped out at me early as Detroit has a thing for the Swedes and the Wings picked him. Axel Sandin Pellikka is an absolute steal. I have no idea how the hell he dropped into the Wings lap but Seider, Edvinsson and Pellikka are going to bring the Wings D back to carrying our offense.

I love this pick

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I hope Yzerman plans on making a play in free agency or making a deal. They are way behind where I thought they’d be. But a lot of fans seem to be willing to just wait it out. I know there wasn’t a lot of talent when he got here and he got screwed with the lottery a couple of times but he did almost nothing his first two seasons here.

Comment

• Kenny was probably right about 10 years to rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                                X