No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god I don't live in the UK where the only thing legal to defend yourself is a Nanhall tusk. Those things are hard to EDC (everyday carry).

Comment

• Whatever works!

Comment

• OMG you guys.

On Halloween I discovered my dog howls to Theramin music. And recently, discovered he howled to the spacey sounding intro of Rush, 2112 (RIP Neal, which is why I brought this up). Like every time.

I just played Iron Maiden, Hallowed Be Thy Name. For those of you who know the song......

When the long held 'Running Low............' came on......

My dog just sang in harmony with Bruce Dickinson.

And when I rewound.... he did it again. Sweet.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Dude, he did it on Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner now too. Man this is great.

So........., at the end of the day. It is what it is. From a standpoint of dogs being fukken rock stars. Just saying.

Baw Sack who calls out and then stands a brother up in the argument thread..
            Last edited by dpatnod; January 11, 2020, 02:32 AM.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• That entire album is brilliant. And about 327 other ones they made.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Dude you are so right. LOL:. He's an asshole, but I got the right puppy.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                    A very sad act of terrorism that sadly killed two fellow Londoners, but the terrorist went down getting the living shit kicked out of him by members of the public (the second time that has happened in the same place, a rough part of town).

One of the members of the public confronted the terrorist with a 5 foot Narwhall Tusk ripped off the wall of a museum

????

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mir...k-20992979.amp
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                      OMG you guys.

On Halloween I discovered my dog howls to Theramin music. And recently, discovered he howled to the spacey sounding intro of Rush, 2112 (RIP Neal, which is why I brought this up). Like every time.

I just played Iron Maiden, Hallowed Be Thy Name. For those of you who know the song......

When the long held 'Running Low............' came on......

My dog just sang in harmony with Bruce Dickinson.

And when I rewound.... he did it again. Sweet.
                      Seriously?! How cool is that?

You should catch him in the act and get a viral video going!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• When I figure out getting a video off my phone onto my pc...
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Malto, made some jumbalaya as a surprise for Mrs. Stee, cajun andouille and roasted chicken.. it was outstanding and she thanks you for your recipe...hope to see you this summer.. much love
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Made some for my son before he went back to Uni last weekend, had some left for him to take with him but forgot to get it out of the fridge! Still, I had a great lunch for the last two days. ????
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Comment

• Check out Maltos recipe, it's on here somewhere I think. If not I can send it to you.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X