No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Thursday I had an appendectomy. Why does that make my day? Because it was nothing worse as the negative mind tend to think in these situations. Because it was non-intrusive and because I'm doing great. Also I had nowhere else to put this.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Glad it went well DanO

Comment

• Thanks Foxy.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Last Thursday I had an appendectomy. Why does that make my day? Because it was nothing worse as the negative mind tend to think in these situations. Because it was non-intrusive and because I'm doing great. Also I had nowhere else to put this.
          Glad you are recovering well, that was probably pretty scary!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
            Malto, made some jumbalaya as a surprise for Mrs. Stee, cajun andouille and roasted chicken.. it was outstanding and she thanks you for your recipe...hope to see you this summer.. much love
            Indeed you will. I love to mix the proteins. My favorite is andouille, chicken and shrimp.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Last Thursday I had an appendectomy. Why does that make my day? Because it was nothing worse as the negative mind tend to think in these situations. Because it was non-intrusive and because I'm doing great. Also I had nowhere else to put this.
              Get well dude!

I'm gunna give you a ringy dingy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                I'm gunna give you a ringy dingy.
                Please tell me this isn't a Ford Field car park routine? Because after appendix surgery, he may not be ready for that!

Get well soon, "OOOHHH DANO-BOY!"

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Please tell me this isn't a Ford Field car park routine? Because after appendix surgery, he may not be ready for that!

Get well soon, "OOOHHH DANO-BOY!"

Detroit-Lions-Tailgating-Takes-a-Perverse-Turn-with-Butt-Licking.png
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Phoebe Buffay Unsee GIF by Friends
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Glad you are recovering well, that was probably pretty scary!
                        Thanks Deb. Waiting to find out what was wrong was scary. My mind always goes to worst cause scenario. I was actually relieved when they told me it was an appendicitis.

"Get well dude!

I'm gunna give you a ringy dingy."
                        ---------------------------Healing up GREAT Malto. I'll be anxiously awaiting your ringy dingy. We need to get together.

"Get well soon, "OOOHHH DANO-BOY!"
                        --------------------------------------------------Healing up GREAT Marko.

Thanks for the well wishes people. Amazing how fast I've healed. Still have to keep paying attention to lifting weight. Don't want to regress.
                        Last edited by DanO; January 25, 2020, 04:01 PM.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Bush fires do tend to damper mating. One more reason to go smooth down under.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X