• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new girl facepalm GIF by HULU
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
      Bush fires do tend to damper mating. One more reason to go smooth down under.
      Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      new girl facepalm GIF by HULU
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
        Bush fires do tend to damper mating. One more reason to go smooth down under.
        That is very clever humour (humor, jaadam) and flippin hilarious.

Your reaction is equally hilarious, Deborah
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Photo from one of the Forum Games,, ten years ago today. Malto Marko, me, DanO

FB_IMG_1602342755209.jpg
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ca. 2013...

2020-10-11_10-00-44.jpg ​​​​​​
            ​​​​​​​THE Motley Crue!
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Nice photos Deb and Gonz.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hey Panoptes........ hope you never have to deal with this shit! 🤦‍♂️ 3D5FD535-2F0D-4F78-A16C-DB5286A52D73.jpeg
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Stoopid on high. My whole life I've had to tell people, "My name is Marc, with a 'C'." Never had that one happen to me. I have however had idgits write my name as Marck though. (smfh)
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Marck?? Yep, idgits!

My overly religious mother named me after the dude in the “Book”.
                    Thank the sweet mother of Jaysus she resisted “Luke”....... always remember one summers day in a beer garden and a dad shouting “LOOK LOOK....... LOOK.”
                    Every cunt in the place was “looking” asking, “Mate, what we looking at? 🤷‍♂️“
                    Turned out his kid was Luke.
                    What a nightmare.

Comment

• I miss the Forum games.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't miss the games but sure do miss the company, the bloody marys, and the jambalaya!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 2020 AFL Grand Final

Richmond TIGES 81
                          Geelong Cats 50

What a game! Made my day...... hopefully yours too, LFIJ.

(Fk off Aussie Rules says TonyG from above)

Comment

• Dozens gather at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo as F-117 Nighthawk 'Shaba' arrives

The Air Zoo in Kalamazoo is the first non-governmental facility in the country to receive a Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk on loan.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just a good workout and really taking a shower and a clean house and I am happy as a clam!
                              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                The Air Zoo in Kalamazoo is the first non-governmental facility in the country to receive a Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk on loan.
                                It's been sitting in the lot for 10 years. Just nobody could see it.
                                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                                X