Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
    Just a good workout and really taking a shower and a clean house and I am happy as a clam!
    As opposed to taking just a so-so or a really bad shower?

Yes, I'll show myself the door.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Meteor shower > good shower > baby shower > golden shower.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Nothing is "greater than" a golden shower, Trick.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ew
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Adding with a good massage to be there!
            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Greeeeheeeeeasy.

Comment

• Loving this is your very own downtown, Hamtramck.
                  Absolutely superb 👏👏👏

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Loving this is your very own downtown, Hamtramck.
                    Absolutely superb 👏👏👏
                    First paczkis, now THIS? Time to build walls and drop in Snake Plissken.

Comment

• Part of my day would be, grab a coffee and a Polish donut and head to Hammy to see that building.
                      Actually, after using the google machine, might get two (possibly 3) Paczkis 👌,

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Loving this is your very own downtown, Hamtramck.
                        Absolutely superb 👏👏👏

https://www.wetiko.work/scottish-lion-lofts
                        Awesome!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My son Jack is a senior in high school. His basketball team won the semi-final game and is headed to the State Championship Wednesday. He had some struggles during the season and wasn't getting very many minutes, but he has stepped up and has been a solid contributor during their playoff run. He is the first guy off the bench and is getting some significant minutes He played most of the game yesterday and probably played better than he ever has. He made some big plays. When he made this steal there were about 30 seconds left in the game and his team was up by one point. It was a huge play. SF went on to hit 4 free throws and shut down Scottsboro to win by 4. He got some love from the state-wide news outlet, AL.com. He is happy and excited and we as parents are proud and relieved that he is not wasting away on the bench. One more game against perennial basketball power Mountain Brook and they can come home with the hardware. Spanish Fort is a bit of an upstart an will be underdogs for sure, but they are a very good team and have a real shot at the 'chip
                          This is a link to the story: https://www.al.com/highschoolsports/...eAXec5mUG0U2jI

154603204_3618517838247425_1067542515808824313_n.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's awesome. Good luck to Jack and the boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              My son Jack is a senior in high school. His basketball team won the semi-final game and is headed to the State Championship Wednesday. He had some struggles during the season and wasn't getting very many minutes, but he has stepped up and has been a solid contributor during their playoff run. He is the first guy off the bench and is getting some significant minutes He played most of the game yesterday and probably played better than he ever has. He made some big plays. When he made this steal there were about 30 seconds left in the game and his team was up by one point. It was a huge play. SF went on to hit 4 free throws and shut down Scottsboro to win by 4. He got some love from the state-wide news outlet, AL.com. He is happy and excited and we as parents are proud and relieved that he is not wasting away on the bench. One more game against perennial basketball power Mountain Brook and they can come home with the hardware. Spanish Fort is a bit of an upstart an will be underdogs for sure, but they are a very good team and have a real shot at the 'chip
                              This is a link to the story: https://www.al.com/highschoolsports/...eAXec5mUG0U2jI

154603204_3618517838247425_1067542515808824313_n.jpg
                              That is AWESOME! Kudos to Jack for being able to come off the bench and perform at a high level!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• V-e-r-y cool CG!

Goooo Jack! Great pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X