No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife's youngest son, the only one that calls me his step dad because he was young when his dad died, Google duo'd us tonight with his girlfriend to tell us they were engaged. They're in Texas so they couldn't tell us in person.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Excellence is still a thing. That makes me happy.
      Last edited by dpatnod; June 27, 2021, 01:53 AM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Like strings.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• My daughter wrote another song. Poor kid doesn't know that nobody ever has it figured out. Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wow! That is now my favorite of hers. Has she tried selling her songs at all? I think the lyrics are so relatable.

You must be very proud, she's so talented.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yes, we are very proud of her. I'm her only promoter and apparently I am not very good at it. Ha! I'd appreciate it if you all passed her channel on if you are so inclined. She hasn't been very active in trying to sell herself. I wish she would so she could make enough cash to put me is a good nursing home someday.

BTW, I like this one a lot too.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Missed this latest video. WOW! That is a very VERY good song.

She needs "discovered"......., keeping up these performances......., it'll happen.

And err......., waiting on an email from someone to install the "AC" ? I am assuming air conditioning? Those useless American bastard tradesmen!!

GET THE LASSIE EMAILED AND GET HER AC INSTALLED YA BAWBAGS!!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Missed this latest video. WOW! That is a very VERY good song.

She needs "discovered"......., keeping up these performances......., it'll happen.

And err......., waiting on an email from someone to install the "AC" ? I am assuming air conditioning? Those useless American bastard tradesmen!!

GET THE LASSIE EMAILED AND GET HER AC INSTALLED YA BAWBAGS!!
                  She is renting an apartment in New York. She had a window unit that she couldn't put up and was trying t get someone to come put it in.

She is quickly learning what it is like to be an adult. Ha!

Comment

• I'm watching a video for my bible study on Psalm 100 and this guy is saying that the psalms are divided into praising and lamenting. Check out what he says at 24:28

Comment

• heh!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• This is making my day but it should be in a thread titled “The How feckin ironic is THAT?” thread.

In an hours time, on BBC Radio Twos Jeremy Vine show (topical show) he is discussing the “So” issue. You guys will probably be able to catch this on the BBC iplayer, if available in the USA.
                        He has a “celebrity” on discussing how absolutely irrirating “So” is……. And it still is for me after all these years. Ive even started calling family members out on it.
                        ”Why did you say so to start that sentence?” Etc etc.

Here is the ironic part. The celebrity jeremy has on in his show is Richard Madeley.
                        The most irritating cunt on TV & Radio! 🤦‍♂️

cue Dpat, Ukbb with a “so” gag!! 👌

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• So, so bitter.

Comment

• So didn’t disappoint 👌

Comment

• So, working on being a cuntist I see...
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• No idea on that. Informing of a “so” debate classed as being a cunt on your side o the pond is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X