Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Yes all very confusing

A google search said they'd released their new album in 2008......., but the Rory Gallagher I know of died in the mid 90s!

A Tale of Two Rory's!
    Rory Gallagher was a great guitarist. Sadly he drank himself to death

Last edited by CGVT; October 12, 2021, 07:19 PM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• More. Just because...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Rory Gallagher was a great guitarist. Sadly he drank himself to death

Now that is THE Rory!! 👌🤘👏👏👏
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• We visited Cincinnati last week and visited these cuties. Made my day.

fiona3.jpg fiona2.jpg
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Tom Brady was the quest/motivational speaker at my daughters work the other day. The owner is a MSU alum. He played for the Sparty's basketball team.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• A good friend of mine called me shortly ago to tell me that he is cancer free! New here, but just wanted to share that awesome news.

Comment

• Great news Sir.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sunday Read: Inside the rescue of Michigan man held by Russian forces on spy allegations

​​​​
                  Stern said several different options were explored, including land, air, and water rescues. The ground mission was selected, and designated “DETROIT LIONS,” he said.

Alexandrov was referred to as “LION 1″ during the rescue, according to authorities.
                  ​​​​

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So I'm sitting on the pot in the downstairs bathroom grunting one out when I look over at the outlet and see a big brown spider had made a web there. Spiders like to make webs there because the outlet cover has built in LEDs that act as a night light. This spider is one of the dark brown ones we seem to get a lot of here. Anyhoo I look over a minute or so later and one of those spindly legged daddy long legs has nailed the big brown spider. BBS was curled up in a ball and the daddy long legs was dragging it away. Crazy!
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wow!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Still trying to figure out if you were having a wank or a shit with the “grunting one out” scenario. If former, then great…… if latter, eat more fibre.

Hope you stood on both spiders btw…… cunts.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Spider-demolished-house-1.jpg

Comment

• This made my day. Was over in North Queensferry today quoting a shower room install. This is the view from the familys front door….. Forth Bridge looking south.

The second photo is only about 30° to the left……. Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat, (the volcanic rock in the city) Think its the best front door in Scotland.

12AA39F3-09C7-4ED7-8995-6A3879B66502.png

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Ah well…… second photo doesn’t seem to attach. 🤷‍♂️

But this family will see both the bridge & castle Hogmanay fireworks at the same time. 👌

Comment

• Great - now A'm Ne'er aff tae ken what that Barry Sicht looks like.

You damn Dubrowski fluffer!!!!
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X