Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

But this family will see both the bridge & castle Hogmanay fireworks at the same time. đź‘Ś
    I didn't think you hill people celebrated the Fourth of July.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Great - now A'm Ne'er aff tae ken what that Barry Sicht looks like.

You damn Dubrowski fluffer!!!!
      Change “Great” to “Braw” then it’s 👌

…… and yep, he was on loan to Dumbarton last season ——->> they were relegated. Not doing his “between the stcks” chances @ Easter Road any favours. (Thats favors for Jaadam)
      Useless Dubrowski POS.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• CD4CBE55-4F56-4AF9-9C1E-9EE61DCC0705.png Check this out. Way back in 96, my little sister & i went to see The Eagles at Murrayfield Stadium. She was 17, I was 27……. Bloody yonks ago!
        They’re playing this Wednesday again, same venue and she’s bought me a ticket. To say I am delighted is an understatement.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Woot! You'll have a great view!! Enjoy!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            Woot! You'll have a great view!! Enjoy!!
            Hoping Joe Walsh enters the stage wearing the kilt again like last time. He was last one onstage and the roar when he appeared was better than a winning goal or Touchdown in sports. Legend.

Comment

• Man Claiming To Be John DeLorean’s Long Lost Son Says The Taliban Wants To Hire Him To Supply Knock-Off DeLoreans

​​​​​​https://autos.yahoo.com/autos/man-cl...213000518.html

The comments section did not disappoint.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Me & Sis, front row at Eagles tonight. Decided to wear Lions T in memory of Son of Detroit, Glenn Frey. What a great night it was. Joe Walsh is the undisputed GOAT.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Me & Sis, front row at Eagles tonight. Decided to wear Lions T in memory of Son of Detroit, Glenn Frey. What a great night it was. Joe Walsh is the undisputed GOAT.
                  Love this!!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Going to concerts is one of my favorite things to do. My tastes are probably a little different being a different generation but I'm sure I'd definitely enjoy an Eagles show. Glad you got to see them again. There are some bands I try to go see every time they're anywhere close.

Comment

• Screenshot_20220625-090318_Chrome.jpg
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Is this yours? Precious!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          Is this yours? Precious!
                          No, just a cool picture. If it was I would have put it in the forumites and their dogs thread.
                          Last edited by edindetroit; June 25, 2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• This made my day today. (Or yesterday now for me, 1:30am)
                            Long story short.
                            My mother is oldest of 8.
                            It was the funeral of her wee brother today / yesterday, (2nd oldest)
                            That didnt make my day.

But at the drinks & sandwiches thing after, family that i hadn’t seen for YEARS were there.
                            That didn’t make my day either. Most of them are proper cunts.

But old aunt jew (julie) was there in all her religious glory. Told me that the prophecies are all being fulfilled and the end is nigh. Completely made my day. And after a few beers tonight its even MORE making my day.
                            Not really all that religious anymore, (although did offer a few words to the cosmos when scotty was in surgery) ….. but yep, Im on board with “the end”. In fact, bring it on. Wall to wall shite news, death, destruction, never ending political aggro, pedos being let out of jail, etc etc.
                            Fucking end it all. Start again. Cheers Aunt Julie, đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Comment

• I love, you ya cunt!

Ya, can someone speed up this global warming thing. C'mon let's do this thing.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yep, too right! đź‘Ś Next time I see a Polar Bear on an ice raft on the Attenborough show, i’ll be like ,”FKN YES!!! COME ON! PRAW FA SEEEE!”

Comment

Working...
                                X