No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazing hot down here in Houston Texas!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Are you vacationing there?
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Youngest is getting married on Saturday.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Congratulations ❤️
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
            Blazing hot down here in Houston Texas!
            Last time I was there balloons were popping in the heat. I have a lot of family in Texas; Foremen, Parker and Williams. I found out in the spring that D'Onta (Foremen) is a distant cousin.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• 😍

Very sweet
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Part of my great day today. Thought I'd share.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    Newspaper headline:

SECONDS BEFORE THE CARNAGE!

Sorry, Future. Can't control the sick humour at times. That's humor for Jaadam.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I’m not a wrestling guy…nor a huge Cena fan (seems like a weird dude). But this is seriously cool…and deserves recognition.

John Cena: The most requested celebrity for Make-A-Wish's program. He has fulfilled 650 wishes from kids wanting to meet him, according to Guinness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                        I’m not a wrestling guy…nor a huge Cena fan (seems like a weird dude). But this is seriously cool…and deserves recognition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-cena...204755299.html
                        LOVE this. When my daughter was younger she was in to WWE and he was her favorite.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• One of the stations I listen to on SiriusXM (Turbo, Channel 41) asked listeners to send in intros to four songs as part of their "Driver's Seat" show. I picked some of my favorite songs and sent in my recordings about six months ago. Today, I looked on the app and found they finally picked my set!! How fun!

If you're interested in rocking out with me and you have a SiriusXM subscription, you can listen to the show on-demand via their free app. Just search for Driver's Seat and hit play. Or you can listen to it as it airs live on Channel 41 this week.

TurboDriversSeat.png

Screenshot_20221123-114826_SiriusXM.jpg

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• For those of us that don't have SiriusXM you need to tell us the songs so that we can nod approvingly or be judgmental pricks.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              One of the stations I listen to on SiriusXM (Turbo, Channel 41) asked listeners to send in intros to four songs as part of their "Driver's Seat" show. I picked some of my favorite songs and sent in my recordings about six months ago. Today, I looked on the app and found they finally picked my set!! How fun!

If you're interested in rocking out with me and you have a SiriusXM subscription, you can listen to the show on-demand via their free app. Just search for Driver's Seat and hit play. Or you can listen to it as it airs live on Channel 41 this week.

TurboDriversSeat.png

Screenshot_20221123-114826_SiriusXM.jpg
                              That's cool Deb.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                For those of us that don't have SiriusXM you need to tell us the songs so that we can nod approvingly or be judgmental pricks.
                                Hmmm!! Probably not your thing but judge away!! Bear in mind the genre of the station (90s and 2000s hard rock). Here's the intro to each song I voiced:

What’s up Turbo Nation?! This is Deborah, just outside of Detroit Michigan and I am in the Driver’s Seat!

I’m starting off my set with a song from Rage Against the Machine. This one is an under-appreciated Rage song, in my opinion! My husband and I bonded over this particular song while we were dating and rocking out to their debut album. The bass that drives this song, along with the incredible guitar work from Tom Morello just blew us away! Turn it up and rock out. This is Fistful of Steel.

My second song is from a band I’ve only come to appreciate in the past few years of listening to Turbo. I didn’t get much exposure to Rammstein back when they came out, but now I’ve discovered their energy and their intensity and I’m having fun exploring their music. This song was voted their greatest song a couple years back. I recently heard it and just love the heavy guitar and the operatic vocals in this one. This is Sonne.

Hey, this is Deborah and I’m still in the Driver’s Seat. Sevendust is another band I missed out on when they hit the scene, but thanks to Turbo I am getting a chance to experience all of their wicked goodness! Yes, this song has another heavy guitar hook, but the drums and the vocals will also rock your socks off! For my third song, here is Sevendust with Waffle!

Thanks for listening to Turbo on SiriusXM. This is Deborah in Michigan wrapping up my ride in the Driver’s Seat. My final song is from Puddle of Mudd. This band takes me back each time I hear them. This one makes me turn up the radio and sing and it’s just one of those songs I need to play a few times just to get it out of my system, if you know what I mean. Here’s Psycho.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X