DREI
    VIER
    FUNF
    SECHS
    SEIBEN
    ACHT
    NEUN
    ZEHN

Volume full blast, …….. window down……. Fist out the window….. Dio horns…… people at shops wondering what the fuck they're seeing & hearing! 🤘🤘🤘

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Woot!! Yes, Marko!! Rock on!!

Rock Metal GIF by K!lly !dol
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Gordon Ramsay Nod GIF by MasterChef Junior

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My daughter wrote another song.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• WOW!! She's fantastic! I'm a sucker for a singer songwriter with an acoustic
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
              WOW!! She's fantastic! I'm a sucker for a singer songwriter with an acoustic
              Check this one out, my favorite cover by far. (I am a big Gregory Alen Isakov fan)

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                My daughter wrote another song.
                Her YouTube seems to tease that more are coming!! I'm excited!!

The production work she's put in elevates her songs - sounds so professional!

How did I miss the Big Black Car?! Love!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Love it!!
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Football related but it totally made my day!!
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• That would make me happy, too!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Another one.

Comment

• Really like this one! What’s her story? It seems like she’s got quite a bit of material. Is she making a living making music (or trying to), or is this just a hobby?

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                            Really like this one! What’s her story? It seems like she’s got quite a bit of material. Is she making a living making music (or trying to), or is this just a hobby?
                            She has always wanted to be a writer. She (and our son) are really musically inclined. She was an all-state sax player and she started writing songs in high school. She used an old ukulele, moved on to baritone uke, then guitar. She bought a clarinet and learned to play it She is self taught and plays all of the instruments and does all of the backgrounds and harmonies on her songs. She records and edits on an Adobe program.

Right now it is just a hobby. She is living in NYC (went to NYU and decided to stay there for now) working a couple of jobs and hanging out. Eventually she plans on going to grad school to pursue a MFA in creative writing. I've been trying to get her to be more aggressive and do a bit of marketing, but she hasn't really done anything to get her stuff noticed other than post it to youtube. I guess I am her only promoter. Ha!

BTW, this is my son, playing guitar at a gig in Birmingham a couple of months ago.

Edit: added another video of my son.

Last edited by CGVT; February 5, 2023, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• If your kid ever does a live gig in NYC post it on here. She sounds great
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                                If your kid ever does a live gig in NYC post it on here. She sounds great
                                Thanks, I will.
                                I was wondering if you were still living in the NYC. She is waiting tables at Joe's Public House and Library some. Stop in and say hello to her if you get a chance. She worked at ABC Kitchen for a while and decided that even though the money was so good, there was too much pressure in fine dining and made the switch. She is content to be a kid living in the city for now. I don't blame her. Ha!

She wrote this song about her job/life at ABC.

Comment

Working...
                                X