Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can’t un-see that now.

Comment

• Finally onto season 4 of “The Sopranos.” Very casually getting through and loving the series.
      I’m not sure if it was their intention, but Silvio and Paulie crack me up every time they say something. Silvio’s ridiculous Al Pacino impression. Paulie has so many great lines. Dark humor or sarcastic in a way.

It’s a legit top notch series. Before my time, but glad I decided to watch it.

Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
      Damn, so many similarities and possible connections. No so far fetched after all.
      Wouldn’t surprise me if the brilliant director Bong Joon-ho was inspired by Willy Wanka to make a darker/ future version of it.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Please be good. The writer of “Chernobyl” + the video game adaptation of something beloved … when video game adaptations have been successfully recently. Surely it’s a hit.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Like I said before, I don't think the show gets cooking until Cas and Crowley are regulars.
          Yeah. I'm re-watching the series again and year 3 (Cass and Crowley's intro) was the best year. But year 2 was pretty good too.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Please be good. The writer of “Chernobyl” + the video game adaptation of something beloved … when video game adaptations have been successfully recently. Surely it’s a hit.

Well on the plus side the blue print is there. It's basically a 10-15 hour playable movie with tons of epic cut scenes. Even if they only did a scene for scene live action recreation of the game you would have a great tv show.

The first episode was pretty damn good. Couple things they could have done better but I think they will do a great job with the show as a whole.
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• They brought back Night Court. I was a huge fan when I was a kid. My guess is it won’t make it past the first season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                They brought back Night Court. I was a huge fan when I was a kid. My guess is it won’t make it past the first season.
                Especially since series creator Reinhold Weege and actors Harry Anderson and Markie Post are all dead, and the other major characters played by Marsha Warfield and Richard Moll probably won't show up on it.
                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• John Larroquette is in it, though. He's had a couple shows in recent years that I've liked but they never make it. This version of Night Court had a couple of laughs but it's still pretty rough.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Dan Fielding was such a great character. The original Night Court was fantastic
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Oddly, this headline just popped up: John Larroquette confirms he was paid in marijuana to narrate 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'

​lol!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ha!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Apparently the ratings were pretty solid.

I could have sworn I heard Marsha Warfield (Ros) died years ago. But when Markie Post passed away I heard she had a comment.

Comment

• I think the hit rate on those revivals are better than your average new series.

Comment

Apparently the ratings were pretty solid.

I could have sworn I heard Marsha Warfield (Ros) died years ago. But when Markie Post passed away I heard she had a comment.
                              I forgot that Charlie Robinson (court clerk Mac Robinson) passed away in 2021, so that means him, Markie Post, and Harry Anderson are all gone.

As far as longevity goes, I'm impressed at how long most of the cast of the original Star Trek tv series lived after the show went off the air in 1969.

DeForest Kelley was the first to die, back in 1999 at the age of 79.

William Shatner is 91 now, and George Takei and Walter Koenig are in their 80's now. Everyone else at least made it to their 70s (with Leonard Nimoy, Nichelle Nichols, and James Doohan all lived into their 80s) before they passed away.
                              Last edited by whatever_gong82; January 19, 2023, 04:03 AM.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

Apparently the ratings were pretty solid.

Just like me and my wife, the rest of the non pay TV people watched it because it was the least stupid shit on in that slot. And imo it was plenty crappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X