No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not know why I ventured into this thread, but there has been one observation made as a result.

Never been to Michigan in my life, haven't even seen pictures of the UOFM building(s) and likewise the MSU building(s)...... But they play in that cool variation of the green and I love it.

But as far detached as I am, as a fan of MSU, the term "Little Brother" gets right on my fucking tits. I know I'd find it difficult to deal with that if I lived there.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Harbaugh would really be styling in these pants. They're so much different than what he wears...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It took Rocky awhile to find that. Dantonio is rocking properly fitting Khakis as opposed to the Ragged Glory khakis Jim uses.

Comment

• Did Mike just do some curls before that pic Froot?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            It took Rocky awhile to find that. Dantonio is rocking properly fitting Khakis as opposed to the Ragged Glory khakis Jim uses.
            You are correct. Clothes make the coach. Now here's a guy who's styling:

Save
            Save
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Learning from a very young age!

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Is that John L or Jim J?

Comment

• Probably a distant cousin of Jim Harbawbag........, that guy constantly looks like he's 5 minutes away from knocking someone out!

Comment

• U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

and Dantonio looks like he has perpetually just been dealt a wicked fart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by whodean; January 3, 2017, 06:10 PM.
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Maybe......., but not perpetually........ This is a good one.

Comment

• MSU was very opportunistic with the downfall of blue for the last decade. Maybe we both can be good for awhile but little bro will have to figure out a way to out recruit Harbaugh.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          MSU was very opportunistic with the downfall of blue for the last decade. Maybe we both can be good for awhile but little bro will have to figure out a way to out recruit Harbaugh.
                          Ah well, Fk it, might as well join in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Did Mike just do some curls before that pic Froot?
                            No, he was watching Jabril Peppers run that fumble back for 2 points.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Let's just say in a gun show contest Dantonio wins over Jim. Nuff aaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Ah well, Fk it, might as well join in.

I won't be sucked into this nonsense....

ITS SELF INFLICTED!!! WE HIRED MATT MILLEN FOR THE LAST DECADE FOR F*CKS SAKES!!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X