No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.. it didn't take long for more shenanigans to come back and bite Mork in the ass.

Former Michigan State recruiting director Curtis Blackwell said under oath that Mark Dantonio ignored his assistants' warnings while recruiting a player who subsequently was convicted of sexually assaulting a fellow student on campus.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sparty on!!!

Dantonio ignored his assistants' warnings while recruiting a player who subsequently was convicted of sexually assaulting a fellow student on campus and that important information was omitted from an investigation into how the athletic department handled a pair of sexual misconduct allegations involving football players.

Comment

• Cover up U

In a deposition related to his legal action, Blackwell said Dantonio and the university wanted to make it look like it was Blackwell's decision to bring Robertson to MSU during an investigation by Jones Day law firm, which the university hired to review how the football staff handled accusations of rape involving several football players.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dantonio released a nice statement --- The program and myself committed no violations.

Now Curtis Blackwell is suing Dantonio, Lou Anna Simon and the former AD
            Last edited by WingsFan; September 20, 2019, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Dantonio released a nice statement --- The program and myself committed no violations.

Now Curtis Blackwell is suing Dantonio, Lou Anna Simon and the former AD
              You can't make this shit up. Anyone that wants to say Harbaugh would ever be on the hotseat should just sit back and watch this shit. In all of college football I can't think of a big program coach that seems to legitimately care for his players like Harbaugh. He practices what he preaches and would never put up with this shit in his program.

I'm proud of Beilein and Harbaugh with what they've done at Michigan.

Now f*ckin beat Ohio!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What is sad is that UM beating OSU is starting to feel like waiting for the Lions to win a playoff game again. 0-10 this century at the shoe, 1 win at home since 2005.

Comment

• It is sad

but this is the year
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm proud of Beilein and Harbaugh with what they've done at Michigan.

Exactly and I'll post this before I get upset shorty (lol) Im glad I can root for my team.

EAST LANSING, MI (WILX) -- More details are out on the controversy over Auston Robertson, a former MSU football player convicted of sexual assault.

A source told News 10 that former Athletic Director Mark Hollis wanted Coach Mark Dantonio not to let Robertson on campus.

Former football staffer Curtis Blackwelll claims two assistant coaches also warned Dantonio about Robertson, according to court documents in his lawsuit against Dantonio, Hollis and former MSU President Lou Anna K. Simon.

Robertson had legal problems involving sexual misconduct in high school.

He's serving up to 10 years in state prison after pleading guilty to a criminal sexual conduct charge last year at MSU.

EE_nLgPXoAA6yc_?format=jpg&amp;name=small.jpg

Comment

• And then there's Chris Evans who's sitting out a year because he broke The University of Michigan's rules. It shows what values they want their young me to follow.
                      Last edited by jaadam4; September 21, 2019, 10:33 AM.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 1st and goal and they bring in Ben Mason to fumble the ball? Wow what a stupid way to start the game against a good team.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The replay official overturning that Ronnie Bell catch was big time bullshit. What a terrible call.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This is going to be a train wreck, isn't it?

Comment

• We'll see just how "proud" all of you are when the Wolverines get beaten by OSU (with superior talent at every position because they're willing to do anything and recruit anyone) 42-3.

Something tells me your pride won't be on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                We'll see just how "proud" all of you are when the Wolverines get beaten by OSU (with superior talent at every position because they're willing to do anything and recruit anyone) 42-3.

Something tells me your pride won't be on display.
                                Lloyd Carr must have really fingered your ahole hard.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X