No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, OSU has thrown for 700 yards and 10 TD's the last 2 years - they are owning Don Brown's man coverage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Meh, OSU has thrown for 700 yards and 10 TD's the last 2 years - they are owning Don Brown's man coverage.
      Oh I don't disagree but everything was setup by the run. They could have ran the ball the entire game and beat Michigan. The middle of the defense was too small. They don't have one real DT to stop the run. Brown has schemed all year around it but Michigan was hammered against teams that have ELITE RBs. Ohio and Wisconsin ran the ball at will then opened up their passing game obliterating the D.

Michigan needs more beef.

One thing for certain is that the offense is for real. They need help at RB but the Gattis is a boss with the passing game.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• EM-DYBgWwAEYi6V?format=jpg&amp;name=large.jpg

Comment

• Ha!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• One thing for certain is that the offense is for real. They need help at RB but the Gattis is a boss with the passing game.
              LOL. I mean, LMAO.

The offense moved the ball with ease against Ohio but that defense was Swiss cheese
              Until OSU played Shaun Wade in the 2nd half and M couldn't do shit. Coach Ryan Day took mercy on M's shitbird team in the 1st half. And it was still 28-16. If Wade plays the whole game god knows how bad it would have been.
              Last edited by iam416; January 2, 2020, 09:15 AM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What a shit stain the Citrus bowl was. Shea did well this season but I hope he moves on.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  What a shit stain the Citrus bowl was. Shea did well this season but I hope he moves on.
                  Shea Patterson (435221).jpg
                  Patterson during the 2018 season.
                  Quarterback
                  Senior <<<<<
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He said before the Alabama game he would talk it over with his family, haven't seen anything official. Hes not coming back though, plus there is a lot of golf to be played.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Agreed. We've needed a different direction for 5 years.

Hmmmm. What has been the one constant during this time?

Well, maybe the moron in charge?

Comment

• Michigan's needed a consistent direction for TWENTY years.

Instead they'd rather re-enact Game of Thrones in the Athletic Department.

Fire Harbaugh. Go for it. But the next coach is going to have the exact same problem and the exact same ceiling.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              What has been the one constant during this time?
                              Warde Manuel?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• POS quit b/c court didn't go well for him, and that he may have committed perjury. I hope he's goes to jail.

Lawsuit alleges Mark Dantonio, Michigan State may have committed NCAA recruiting violations

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2020/...DBD-MxGb3K0peU

Comment

Working...
                                X