No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beliein never even offered the top recruits. Our program is in great hands right now. Juwan made a lot of $ in his career and has a lot of connections. The fact he can Facetime with a guy like LeBron or whoever else is a major selling point to a teen.

Comment

• Throw back centers almost have no place in the NBA anymore, so if he comes back he may be a 3 or 4 year player.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Beliein never even offered the top recruits. Our program is in great hands right now. Juwan made a lot of $ in his career and has a lot of connections. The fact he can Facetime with a guy like LeBron or whoever else is a major selling point to a teen.
        Coach B was incredible with the sleeper recruits but it was mind numbing to watch the blue chips always go elsewhere. I never thought he would have left Michigan for another team but I’m glad he did.

I hope Howard stays for awhile
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I hope Howard doesn’t dream of coaching in the NBA.

Comment

• That's the endgame right there, but unlike Beilein he can pick and choose gigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Man, Wolvy is some serious state of denial here, aren't they?

Wagner's gone, because he's a mid first-round lock, at least. There's an outside chance Dickenson comes back, but if he gets advice that he's a late first round selection, he's gone too. Accept it now so that you're not crying later.
              Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anyone expects Franz back or thinks that it's probably even that he returns. I just don't think that it's the 100% foregone conclusion that most think it is. We'll see. If I'm completely delusional and in denial for thinking that then fine. I guess I'm in denial.

As for Dickinson, the overwhelming consensus from just about everywhere is that he's very likely to return. I don't know where you're getting your insight here but it's not very accurate. If you would like to make a little cash wager on it, I'd be more than game. I got cash app, pay pal and venmo. $50 bucks maybe? 100?

And like Jaad said, nobody is going to be "crying". They got 3 McDonald's Americans coming in and two other very solid prospects. They will be fine regardless.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I hope Howard stays for awhile
                Maybe this is just the "wolvy" in me being in denial again, but when Juwan says he's not going anywhere for a long time, I believe him.

I don't think he has plans on going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

• I think if the right NBA job came calling, Howard would accept. But I actually agree that he is more than happy where he is at this moment and has no plans of leaving. He's setting up U-M to be a place where you go to learn the pro game, and that's going to do wonders for the school's recruiting both now and in the future.

One element that he needs to work on is end of game management, though, especially in close games. The end of both tourneys this year featured some really AWFUL finishes.

Comment

• Well, Saturday was a vintage B10 smash mouth running game for U of M and Ohio lost

I guess that's good.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You're not going to beat the big boys running 50 times per.

Comment

• Yeah I know but it was fun imposing will.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Stay the course with Manball

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Yeah I know but it was fun imposing will.
                            Haskins and Corum are a really good combo. They compliment each other very well. The line has played very good as well obviously.

Comment

• The only game that matters is Ohio. We have to beat them
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Shit in one hand wish in the other

Comment

Working...
                                X