• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    The only game that matters is Ohio. We have to beat them
    download.jfif

Comment

• It can’t rain all the time
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It can when you live under a waterfall, and the building supervisors continue to insist the holes in the roof are just the "way it's done" and that no repairs will ever be attempted as long as they're alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          It can when you live under a waterfall, and the building supervisors continue to insist the holes in the roof are just the "way it's done" and that no repairs will ever be attempted as long as they're alive.
          Bro. That’s a bit dramatic. This isn’t the Lions 60 years of futility. Granted it got really bad for a few years but U of M can be saved.

It’s not like they’re failing to recruit. They’re failing to execute and Harbaugh is on a short leash.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They fail to recruit dynamic offensive players. The Harbaugh/Hole era of recruiting has noticeably been able to produce defensive players and offensive linemen that are good enough to get drafted. But they have not got it done for skill position players.

Comment

• The talent gap is too big right now. The plan would be to slow the game down, grind out long drives and keep OSU from putting up quick scores. M doesn't appear to have the horses on either side of the ball to make that happen. The D has looked solid against mediocre at best competition. So that puts all the pressure what's looking like a very one dimensional M offense that can't throw the ball and as Froot correctly points out, has probably 1 playmaker in Corum that would scare the Bucks. And M sure as hell isn't winning a shootout.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Bro. That’s a bit dramatic. This isn’t the Lions 60 years of futility. Granted it got really bad for a few years but U of M can be saved.

It’s not like they’re failing to recruit. They’re failing to execute and Harbaugh is on a short leash.
                There is no evidence this is true. None

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                They fail to recruit dynamic offensive players. The Harbaugh/Hole era of recruiting has noticeably been able to produce defensive players and offensive linemen that are good enough to get drafted. But they have not got it done for skill position players.
                It's funny Jadaam says they're not like the Lions (60 years of futility), but both teams are really slow and have the same chance of beating any team on their level. Low to none.

In contrast, Oregon has speed all over and OSU just couldn't keep up. Speed kills and Michigan will never be at the level the alumni and Walmarters want until Psychobaugh get's the ziggy. Hint, he won't because he is the crazy the Michigan brethren are also.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The continued futility at QB is crazy and it has spanned 3 coaches. They haven't produced an NFL caliber quarterback since Chad Henne. You can't even point to a good college level QB that wasn't going to make it at the NFL level.

Comment

• Yeah, the QB thing has been troubling. Rudock has been the best QB of the Harbaugh teams and the "big" names - McCaffrey, Patterson, Peters, Milton - haven't really panned out. McCarthy looks like the most talented all around prospect, so I'd say a lot is riding on him. If he flops, look out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                      Yeah, the QB thing has been troubling. Rudock has been the best QB of the Harbaugh teams and the "big" names - McCaffrey, Patterson, Peters, Milton - haven't really panned out. McCarthy looks like the most talented all around prospect, so I'd say a lot is riding on him. If he flops, look out.
                      Totally.

If McCarthy doesn’t make it happen things will be all but wrapped up. He’s certainly the highest rated QB Harbaugh has brought onboard.

Hopefully this is the one
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It took a minute for Michigan BBall to work back into place but they made it happen. The school will do what it takes to make it happen.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They need to win - beat Ohio, win the Big 10 championship and get to the playoff. That will amp up the recruiting and help close the gap. You just can't keep having years where Ohio pulls in 3-5 5-star players and 12 top 100 guys and M gets 0-1 5 stars and 5 top 100s. it perpetuates the gap.

But it's a bit of a catch-22 because you need the talent to win. So they need a year where they get some 3-4 stars that develop into elite players and get them over the hump. Or a guy like McCarthy becomes a world beater and puts the team on his back.

Comment

• I can’t believe they f’ed up DPJ, Black and Collins. That’s as much WR as I’ve seen in a really really long time at Michigan. F’ed it up

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              Speed kills and Michigan will never be at the level the alumni and Walmarters want until Psychobaugh get's the ziggy. Hint, he won't because he is the crazy the Michigan brethren are also.
                              Harbaugh gets the ziggy and all it will mean is that the search will be on for the next Schembechler or Carr cosplayer (whichever faction wins the fight that time).
                              Last edited by chemiclord; September 16, 2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• You got to give it to Harbaugh, he is really starting to nail the Bo look.

Comment

Working...
                                X