X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Malto.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Holy shit Mark. I'm sure that's a crazy amount of stress. I hope and pray everything turns out healthy and happy. Not sure about the underlying health issues but my wife was a preemie by about 8 weeks as well. You met her, she can be a real pain in the ass but she turned out half way decent.

Stay strong home boy and yes you're still on the hook for nipple rings when the time comes.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tanks J. We are in the defining hours right now and within the next 48 hours most question marks will be answered or removed.

'preciate the kind thoughts.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Keep us informed Malto.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Well, well.

Time to uncross the fingers.

After a very long and induced labor we welcomed a new baby girl to the family late last night. Both Mom and baby are doing well. Baby is a month pre-mature. She weighed 4.2 lbs and was 17.7" at birth. The next 24 hours are critical but Dr.'s tell us there is very little to worry about.

Whew! Now I can breath a little free-er and I'm sure it's noon somewhere, I'm off to celebrate!

Comment

• Hey that's AWESOME Malto! Congratulations. Tell mom and dad I said the same.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats Malto!!

Comment

• Thanks Guys!

Comment

• Congrats, Malto.

Comment

• Thanks, Tom!

Comment

• Paddy staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped around his throat.

The doctor asks him what happened.

"Well it was like this," said Paddy. "I was having a quiet game of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of Cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball; stuck right in the middle of the cows arse. That's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours."
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• But, did Paddy win the round or not??????
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Paddy staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped around his throat.

The doctor asks him what happened.

"Well it was like this," said Paddy. "I was having a quiet game of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of Cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball; stuck right in the middle of the cows arse. That's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, "Hey, this looks like yours."
                              LOL.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• 20231101-174558.png
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X