No announcement yet.

OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That thing registered? YES its illegal. Dude, how did you NOT know that. Thats a three to five mandatory......." while scratching! Still cracks me up.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• My favorite comment "Impressive that they packed so many ways to die into one hobby! "
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• In the middle of a very bad day (already), I needed a laugh and found the following. Hopefully, it starts your day far better than mine...

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Aw man!!! I am Fkn howlin’. That is the funniest video for months!

Off to a small job in Edinburgh now and the woman will DEFO be wondering why I’m singing Badger Badger badger, while I work.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• You ever make it to the ‘burgh, UKBB..... free bevvies all night.

Forwarded that to everyone who has a sense of humour in my phone...... thumbs up all round. In fact one of my buddies is a depression counsellor and he’s just going to play that video to his clients. MUST cheer them the fk up.

Comment

• Hey Gonz, I guess Bill Burr broke up the "pity party" last night on SNL

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Hey Gonz, I guess Bill Burr broke up the "pity party" last night on SNL
                      I was just coming in to share that news. Scared shiiteless of their own shadow NY (NY Strong my az) didn't know what to do with his standard social commentary.

Bill Burr's 'SNL' opening monologue draws mixed reactions for hitting controversial topics

The comedian joked about racism, Pride month and cancel culture

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-controversial

Read the comments after the story.

Here is his 'scary and threatening' SNL monolog:

Last edited by Panoptes; October 11, 2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Bill Burr was his usual brilliant self there......., but I reckon he'd be the first to admit that he bombed with THAT crowd. A "bill burr" audience is loving it though. In his own head, he believes absolutely everything he says and that (for me) makes him even funnier than he already is.

Comment

• The best skit was when Burr played the mafia boss who got out of prison only to find his “woke” crew.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The Woke Mafia SNL skit...

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X