No announcement yet.

Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They filmed it out here in San Diego. Got a lot of hype. It may have premiered on the USS Midway.

The OG house from the first film is now a bakery.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
      Purely from a cannot be arsed to google perspective …… got to assume from that gif of Kilmer that Kilmer himself is the big shot knobhead in Top Gun,…… Cruise is a quieter unassuming guy……. They fly planes and Cruise saves Kilmers life or some shit like that? Pure guess work here but got a feeling not a million air miles from being accurate? 🤔
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just watch the f’ing movie. It’s awesome
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Purely from a cannot be arsed to google perspective …… got to assume from that gif of Kilmer that Kilmer himself is the big shot knobhead in Top Gun,…… Cruise is a quieter unassuming guy……. They fly planes and Cruise saves Kilmers life or some shit like that? Pure guess work here but got a feeling not a million air miles from being accurate? 🤔
          Ummm ... no
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Come on forsh….other than Cruise being unassuming, Marko nailed it.

I wasn’t over the top impressed with the new top gun. Everything inside the plane was awsome….everything outside the plane wasn’t

Comment

• He and Jennifer Conley didn’t seem legit but the story was needed.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                Come on forsh….other than Cruise being unassuming, Marko nailed it.

I wasn’t over the top impressed with the new top gun. Everything inside the plane was awsome….everything outside the plane wasn’t
                He made it like Kilmer was the bad guy ... cruise the goody two shoes ... how could he have been more off

The new one was great. You should watch it again. The first time I saw it, I felt your point. The new cast felt off. The 2nd time they didn't ... I got it

Comment

• I’ll have to watch it again but in thinking back this part was dumb.

SPOILERBasically the entire storyline plot for the mission. Instead of wasting tax payers dollars on an impossible mission and major risk of losing American lives they could have flown a drone in. Ed Harris was completely right
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The new Sandler basketball movie on Netflix is pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking but good hour and a half movie.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jaadam4;n1788962]I’ll have to watch it again but in thinking back this part was dumb.

Without ruining the spoiler I'd just say that wasn't a problem with the movie at all because they were pressed for time and that option wasn't yet available ... at least that's the impression I got

Comment

• Just watched King Richard, what an unbelievable movie. Thats one of the best movies I've seen in awhile. I often wonder how accurate biographies are but I have to think thats probably pretty damned close.

What a great story.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Phantom of the Open was a great movie IMO. Very funny

Comment

• If anyone has Amazon Prime, a good series is The Terminal List by, and starring, Chris Pratt.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                              If anyone has Amazon Prime, a good series is The Terminal List by, and starring, Chris Pratt.
                              I’ve heard it pretty good. I’ll take a look
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I’m planning on seeing Thor tomorrow with my nephews and niece.

Comment

Working...
                                X