Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I agree that Mr. Elba is a top-notch actor, but his choice of movie roles leaves a lot to be desired.
    I saw him in Molly's Game. He was good. I don't think I've seen any of his other movies.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

I saw him in Molly's Game. He was good. I don't think I've seen any of his other movies.

Molly's Game was sneaky good.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They say the ahole actor part in Molly's Game is Toby McGuire
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I heard Toby McGuire was "player X" if that's who you are referring too. Her boss was an asshole too.
          Last edited by DanO; August 9, 2022, 05:37 AM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yes, player X!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The trailer for the new Antman movie looks good. I like the use of the Elton John song:

Comment

• Im not sure i can stomach anymore Marvel movies. The last Thor movie really put me off with a few of its scenes. I’m not sure why Hollywood popcorn movies can’t steer away from political agendas.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ok snowflake.

Comment

• That TRIANGLE OF SADNESS is funny
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                      Ok snowflake.
                      I hope you enjoy the complete throttling little brother gets this weekend followed by the endless debate that follows as to how to get out from under Mel Tuckers contract.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I hope you enjoy the complete throttling little brother gets this weekend followed by the endless debate that follows as to how to get out from under Mel Tuckers contract.
                        It won't bother me because I'm not a snowflake. I know it would bother you if you got upset though. Which is funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

It won't bother me because I'm not a snowflake. I know it would bother you if you got upset though. Which is funny.

Who said anything about being upset?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                            That TRIANGLE OF SADNESS is funny
                            This looks great. Where did you watch it at?

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Snowflake - MSU has nothing to do with the mega contract. If Tucker doesn't work out, the mega billionaire 2000 NCAA Champion Mat Ishbia will spend to get another coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Snowflake - MSU has nothing to do with the mega contract. If Tucker doesn't work out, the mega billionaire 2000 NCAA Champion Mat Ishbia will spend to get another coach.
                                You better hope he lives forever to spend those billions to keep little bro a talking point. Not relevant but hopeful
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X