Movies - General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Anyone going to see it? Please share opinions, if so!! I've been wanting to go to the show.
    Hell no. I hated the first one. I sat there waiting for several hours to watch Forrest Gump show up to ruin their black panther party. It didn’t happen. F them
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I stuck around until the end of the infinity wars….but Marvel jumped the shark a little bit prior to that. Spider-Man is the only one I even watch at this point

Comment

• Going tomorrow night. The first was awesome and I want to see how they spin a new King.

AWESOME!
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• “I did see the Banshees of Inisherin. That was a funny as you'd expect from the trailer. Dark and funny”

haven’t seen it, but looking forward to it. Hopefully it’s better than “In Bruges.” I never liked that much, and has the same two leads.

I usually go into a movie phrase around this time of the year, so Banshees is top of the list. I’ve always like me some dark Irish humor.

Comment

• There’s something about having drink available at every turn, shitty weather, and stuck on an island that’s always appealed to me. Worst case? You wind up at the pub. It also helps not being able to understand half the shit the drunks say. That’s always a plus. Just a good old nod and a toast can solve a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              “I did see the Banshees of Inisherin. That was a funny as you'd expect from the trailer. Dark and funny”

haven’t seen it, but looking forward to it. Hopefully it’s better than “In Bruges.” I never liked that much, and has the same two leads.

I usually go into a movie phrase around this time of the year, so Banshees is top of the list. I’ve always like me some dark Irish humor.
              I don't know what to tell ya if u didn't like In Bruges. I thought that was great. Maybe this will be more your thing.
              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I liked the hookup with the girl and Farrell. That was very real. I think we’ve all been there. Just one of those one night things you will always wonder about. Idk, I just thought it was boring. Maybe because I’ve been to cities with that Gothic vibe. So the setting wasn’t really new to me. Whatever, interested for sure in Banshees.

Comment

• I didn’t like the first BlackPanther movie as much as everyone else seemed to. That said, I’m looking forward to this one.

Comment

• I love movies from popcorn flicks to well done slow ass artistic movies and everywhere in between but I damned well couldn't get into In Bruges. I watched it from start to finish and thought it was terrible. I'll have to try it again.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah…I thought the same thing. Had a buddy who raved about it….maybe He set my expectations too high.

Comment

• I'll try it again but I just didn't like it one bit. I like the 2 mains but it just never flowed for me.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          I love movies from popcorn flicks to well done slow ass artistic movies and everywhere in between but I damned well couldn't get into In Bruges. I watched it from start to finish and thought it was terrible. I'll have to try it again.
                          I couldn't stop laughing. Diffrent strokes
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Anyone going to see it? Please share opinions, if so!! I've been wanting to go to the show.
                            It was ok. Introduction of another known Marvel character was good.
                            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Indiana Jones 5 trailer released yesterday.
                              Looks watchable. I hope they get this right after the huge disappointment of “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” Think it’s possible because James Mangold is directing. Mangold directed “Logan”, a movie I view as a top 3 super hero movie of all time. Promising cast of Mads Mikkelsen and Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag).

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Oh man. Another Indiana Jones? The last one was terrible.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X