• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 3rdRGR View Post

The hate was strong in him.

Comment

• Welcome to all the newbies.

AustralianLion, I haven't been on here in awhile but I would have loved to meet you. You still in town?
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yeah but leave first thing tomorrow morning. Disappointing about the game but it was still a great experience. Went to Michigan vs Ohio St game today, which was amazing as well.

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed the time here.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by AustralianLion View Post
            Yeah but leave first thing tomorrow morning. Disappointing about the game but it was still a great experience. Went to Michigan vs Ohio St game today, which was amazing as well.
            Nice!! Hope you enjoyed your visit and safe travels!!
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Forgot to check that UofM OSU score. Holy shyte! That's an a$$ rammin'.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh you poor deluded thing.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Happy Golladay's ?? nice. A sense of humor is important. Don't waste it!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Oh you poor deluded thing.
                        Haha I know I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post

Happy Golladay's ?? nice. A sense of humor is important. Don't waste it!
                          Haha It was my fantasy football team name this past season so I thought it was fitting. He was a lone bright spot on an otherwise injury riddled season.

Comment

• For Gods Sake. Run. Don't willingly sign up for this.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Welcome!!
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

For Gods Sake. Run. Don't willingly sign up for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X