X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome HappyGolladays.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Resign Graham Glasgow. Draft Tristan Wirfs with pick 3.

Comment

• *taking notes*

Got it! ;)

Anyway, welcome 52Defense.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Comment

• OK. Errr... see ya.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That was a fast goodbye forever.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Hello from England.

I have been supporting the Lions for the past 8 years since regularly watching the NFL, no particular reason for been selecting the Lions just some how drawn in to following them, been to a few games in London but the dream is to visit Ford Field some day.

Comment

• The Lions have a loyal fan base but they can really test your faith. We have a few great forum members from your area, welcome!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If you've made it 8 years maybe you can handle the losing. Hope you are ready for years of disappointment. Glad to have you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite View Post
                      Hello from England.

I have been supporting the Lions for the past 8 years since regularly watching the NFL, no particular reason for been selecting the Lions just some how drawn in to following them, been to a few games in London but the dream is to visit Ford Field some day.
                      Where does the dynamite username come from? Do you like to blow shit up?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hello everyone!
                        My name is Malcolm I'm one of the Co-Host for the Pride Podcast a Detroit Lions Podcast on the Blue Wire Network. We've been recording for about 2 years now, had a number of players and reporters on as guest. If you're a podcast listener and want to check out some great content, make sure to check out an episode! Link below:

View pridepodcast’s Linktree. Listen to their music on Spotify here.

Comment

• Hey there Malky boy.

Is the podcast like one of those podcasts that are like;

“Yeah so, fuckin, I don’t know what’s fuckin going to fuckin happen and who the fuck knows because it’s all fucked and that fucks me right off, ye know what I fuckin mean? I mean fuuuuuuuuck.”

Bored of those podcasts.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Hey there Malky boy.

Is the podcast like one of those podcasts that are like;

“Yeah so, fuckin, I don’t know what’s fuckin going to fuckin happen and who the fuck knows because it’s all fucked and that fucks me right off, ye know what I fuckin mean? I mean fuuuuuuuuck.”

Bored of those podcasts.
                            Nah, i try to keep it as entertaining as possible. We had guest on such as Glover Quinn, Darius Slay, Amani Oruwariye and others but most of the episodes is just me and my two other host. It keeps the listeners informed with some comedy mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                            X