No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family got a dog this year .... It's my first dog as an adult. Last time I had one was back in high school. Her name is Daisy and we love her to death!!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Forever One!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      Forever One!

Comment

Forever One!

Comment

Forever One!

Comment

Forever One!

Comment

• She's precious!!!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thought I’d post in here as EVERYONE loves the “dogs” thread.

Not as the late and great Keith Flint would say,
                a “THREAD-STARTER”, and feckin WOW, things must be bad in the USA right now.

NO HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD?

Wishing each and every one of you (and yer dugz and catz) a VERY Happy New Year with all the hopes that 2021 is the start of MUCH better things to come.
                Aw the very best to you all, ya feckin nutsacs. ❤️

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha!!!!!!!!!!

This took me a long time with my current dog.

He finally has gotten it. Took many times him running away and turning around, looking at me with the ball in his mouth and realizing the game isn't going to work like this. The look on his face when he would run away and then look at me with the ball in his mouth was about this.

Finally.... NOW, I can just point at the ground and yell 'Set!'. Well, the 'Set!' has become optional - Shadow knows everything by spoken word and hand signal equally well.

Anyhow, I put my hand in the dirt, and he lines up and drops the ball. You can yell whatever.... 'Set!!!! 46!!!! Blue Blue!!!! Indigo, Violet!!!! Omaha!!!!!! Hike!' I change it up every time. And he waits and only goes on 'Hike!'. Runs about a 15 yard curl and waits for the ball. And he's no Ebron with receptions.

But, just give me the ball...... not usually. Put your hand on the ground, he'll put the ball in the right spot, and get in formation..... it's on and it's all business.

Mostly he'll try to wrestle for the ball with me instead of giving it to me, or - NOW, he'll just get 'in the stance', like....... c'mon... do the thing....... put your hand down!!!!!!
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• haha, our boy does the same but we don't have the magic release word. We just have to win the game of "get it from me!" with him.

On a related note, I bought Atlas a really cute burrowing toy from Target recently. (Target pick up is AWESOMELY convenient!!) Atlas loves toys - more than any other dog I've had. It's really sweet. Anyway, I'll attach pictures below. He LOVES digging out the chipmunks and nibbling on each one. Then we put them back in their log home and he repeats the process. He has pretty much destroyed the toy now but is very good not to actually swallow any of the pieces at least.

Screenshot_20210321-123830_Chrome.jpg
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• thumbnail_20210321_114530.jpg thumbnail_20210321_175302.jpg
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Did he disassemble his toy?
                        Last edited by edindetroit; March 29, 2021, 11:07 AM.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yeah he nibbles on his toys. All of his babies are missing random body parts.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            haha, our boy does the same but we don't have the magic release word. We just have to win the game of "get it from me!" with him.
                            Yep, the hardest part was getting Shadow over his urge to be a pass rusher, and to actually be on my team.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• My dog is still insane. I recommended this to a co-worker the other day as an alarm clock sound.

'

My dog is very sensitive to rock and roll.

And political scandal.

Lions Fans.

Comment

• Boone and me having a smoke in the garage

178463760_10222430887713056_723820505874464586_n.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X