• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas (he loves his babies)

Atlas - Calendar 3.jpg
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 943DC10D-C943-4687-B8B2-A23F0FEA13DF.jpeg
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Boone met Santa the other day...

thumbnail_44.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Awww, what a good boy.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• 489DE827-64D6-477B-BC20-710464378F4F.png This is my brother-in-laws dog, Nacho. Bro-in-law asked us to take him today while he had to attend an emergency job.

Nacho is a Hungarian Vizsla. And I’m telling you……. This 14 month old dog is a human being trapped in a Hungarian Vizslas body!

Had dogs in the past, but never trained. Just run of the mill daft mutts that do the usual stuff. Nacho has a host of different whistles that all mean different stuff. Thought the three hour walk would be stressful but what an eye opener. He was superb.

Apologies for the photo…….. wife always likes to get that fkn bridge in all the photos.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Nacho looks like a very good boy!

I like the bridge!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Atlas (he loves his babies)

Atlas - Calendar 3.jpg
                Atlas passed away suddenly yesterday. It was pretty traumatic. My husband tried so hard to revive him. He kept breathing air into him until we got to the Emergency Vet. Atlas died shortly after we got there.

I love dogs so much but they really wreck your heart when they leave.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Deb. I hope in time his memories bring you only happiness.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry Deb, that sucks
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry for your loss, Deb.

Comment

• So sorry, Deb
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry for your loss. Pets Are family.

Comment

• Deborah, I am so sorry to hear of yours and your husbands loss here.
                            Over the years on this forum, YOU have been and still are the ultimate dog lover and the loss must be almost unbearable. Time will be the healer. In my thoughts.

Comment

• Thank you all!

And Marko, thanks. It is pretty rough, but probably ten times more for my husband. Atlas just doted on my husband, they were best buds.

Atlas had a pretty bad episode about a year ago and we thought we were going to lose him then. He came out of it and we wound up having a really wonderful year with him at our new home. He was so happy here. We are trying hard to focus on that happiness and to be grateful for that additional year that we almost didn't have together.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• RIP Atlas. My condolences to you, Deborah, and hubby. I'm glad you had the extra year.

Comment

Working...
                                X