Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Nacho is a very good boy!! But that trail, wowee!! Well done. I would have been found with my face in a tree.
    Haha, me too. He took me to the trails last year, …… as a guide, on a scale 1-10, if Simon was doing 10, I was doing maybe 3, 4 a defo “max” ——>> and shittin myself!
    I call it “The wheelchair sport”……. Convinced one day, 🤦‍♂️, going to get that phone call.
    Joke with him…… “you better get a good carer cos i aint wiping your arse!”
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Right?! Not much room for error, there.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thanksgiving, on NBC

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• We took Jack to see Santa today at a pet supply store. Yes, it's ridiculous but went to a good cause and turned out so cute!!

Jack with Santa 2022.png
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Jack's a good looking dog.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              Jack's a good looking dog.
              Still a handful but he's hard to stay mad at.
              Last edited by -Deborah-; November 19, 2022, 04:32 PM.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Still a handful but he's hard to stay mad at.
                I'll bet.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• What a great picture, Deborah. And with DanO-Boy on Jack…… great looking dog 👌

…… and……. That may actually be the REAL Santa. He’s the most Santa-like looking Santa ever!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I agree!! And he already knew that Jack was on the Naughty List! 😄
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My son and his wife adopted a puppy about a month ago. He just found out that the company he works for is sending him to Germany for three months. We are dog sitting their dog, Ace.

We think he's a Lab/Shepard mix. He is about 5 months old, cute as hell, smart and...a pain in the ass. Ha! I forgot what it was like to have a high energy puppy around.

The picture is a very rare respite. The video is my life now. Ha!

dogs.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Knowing you, you'll build those two their own "Wing" in the house.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1681247540097.jpg
                          Sister in law's new dog, super sweet, total ball hawk and the softest dog I've ever met.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            My son and his wife adopted a puppy about a month ago. He just found out that the company he works for is sending him to Germany for three months. We are dog sitting their dog, Ace.

We think he's a Lab/Shepard mix. He is about 5 months old, cute as hell, smart and...a pain in the ass. Ha! I forgot what it was like to have a high energy puppy around.

The picture is a very rare respite. The video is my life now. Ha!

dogs.jpg

At least you have Boone to help!! Looks like they are getting along great!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                              FB_IMG_1681247540097.jpg
                              Sister in law's new dog, super sweet, total ball hawk and the softest dog I've ever met.
                              Cutiepie!! Has a unique look.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ace and Boone hanging out with me on the porch. We are getting into a pretty good routine. About an hour walk in the morning and dog park in the afternoon. They've even got my old ass jogging some (not much, Ha!) Having a puppy in the house is a challenge for sure, but they are settling down a bit... I need to start working on commands with Ace. Sit, stay, come, etc. It is tough because Boone gets jealous and has reverted a little.

acecouch.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X