No announcement yet.

Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

•  
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• This is great both lyrically and musically.

Mademoiselle from Armentières

From the end credits of 'They Shall Not Grow Old'.Written and Composed by Harry Carlton & J A TunbridgePerformed by Plan 9, Joel Watson, Nathan Carlton, Alan...
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Here's something to make you feel old. "Jagged Little Pill" by Alanis Morisette came out exactly 25 years ago. 2nd best selling album by a female artists ever ...

Comment

•  

Comment

• Great White. Once bitten twice shy.

Official Music Video for Once Bitten Twice Shy performed by Great White.Follow Great White:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/OfficialGreatWhiteFacebook: h...

Marko69, have you heard this song?

From the end credits of 'They Shall Not Grow Old'.Written and Composed by Harry Carlton & J A TunbridgePerformed by Plan 9, Joel Watson, Nathan Carlton, Alan...

Last edited by DanO; September 22, 2020, 02:00 PM.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's a blast from the past, DanO. My Grandad used to sing that, (mothers dad). He died in 1979 @ age 51. Haven't heard that since he sung it. Always did wonder what the hell he was singing.

By the way DanO, (Cue Twilight Zone spooky music) -----> on Friday November 13th this year, I'll be 51 and lived the exact amount of time as my grandad did. Friday the fucking 13th. I am shitting it for that day. In fact I'm staying awake until the Saturday the 14th.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I was watching an episode of Cheers and Diane Carla, and a world war I veteran were singing it. I had to google it. LOVE the line "She's the hardest working girl in town she makes her living upside down."
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lobo. I'd love you to want me.

LyricsWhen I saw you standing thereI about fell off my chairWhen you moved your mouth to speakI felt the blood go to my feetNow it took time for me to knowWh...

Last edited by DanO; September 29, 2020, 07:29 AM.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Great White. Once bitten twice shy.

Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy [lyrics]Genere: RockYear: 1989Album: Twice Shy (1989)------------------------------oh yeah!------------------------------...

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I've posted this before but I'll do it again after hearing of the passing of EVH...

Comment

• That dude could slay.

Comment

• Great Song. John Prine.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...e&action=click
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Mr. Big showing everybody how you cover a song ...

Comment

Working...
                                X