Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
    Mr. Big showing everybody how you cover a song ...

Great song to cover
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• For those of you who are so inclined...

I miss Chris Cornell...

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Chris in his prime was a ridiculously good singer. He lost a lot of range with age which was probably more lack of care than age but idk.

Comment

• This for DanO-Boy........ years & years ago you’d loved the work of Scottish lass, Amy McDonald. She’s not released anything for a while but this is new, and very good. 👌

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Scorpions (Musical Group), Top Of The Bill (Musical Recording), scorpions top of the bill live tokyo tapes, scorpions top of the bill live, scorpions top of the bill

Great song, and this version worth it for Hermans drum solo.

Was doing a bit of work tonight at the house with phone music on shuffle. Haven't heard this for over 15 years. This is going to kick start a 70s / 80s metal love fest phase.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Saw Scorpions at Monsters of Rock (Nuremberg) - in the mid 80's. They fucking owned the joint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                Saw Scorpions at Monsters of Rock (Nuremberg) - in the mid 80's. They fucking owned the joint.
                Absolutely fantastic. Must be great memories.

Comment

• Draft day and you're over here singing karaoke.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• You think people should visit here to find out EARLY who is going to fail in September? Why? 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
                    Songs or soccer, much better than the monotony of the fucking draft. Jaysus H!

Comment

• My husband found this video and shared it for its comedic value. The song has been on repeat in my head for three days now.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Boorn! Born to be aliv-a

LOL
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol ugh
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Superb, Deborah. Made me think of Ben Stiller in Starsky & Hutch.
                            “That’s the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh.”
                            Again, your husband has a great sense of humour, (humor for Jaadam)

by the way...... from that video, Iceland & Singapore tie for equal top funnies!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              My husband found this video and shared it for its comedic value. The song has been on repeat in my head for three days now.

I can't believe that I watched the whole thing trying to find a worse dancer than the guy from Iceland. That dude is the reason us pale faces are considered terrible dancers. Way to go Steinar, you let us all down shit bag
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Superb, Deborah. Made me think of Ben Stiller in Starsky & Hutch.
                                “That’s the way, uh huh uh huh, I like it, uh huh uh huh.”
                                Again, your husband has a great sense of humour, (humor for Jaadam)

by the way...... from that video, Iceland & Singapore tie for equal top funnies!
                                I thought about that scene in Starkey and Hutch too! Top notch humor!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X