Favorite songs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I can't believe that I watched the whole thing trying to find a worse dancer than the guy from Iceland. That dude is the reason us pale faces are considered terrible dancers. Way to go Steinar, you let us all down shit bag
    Haha!!

If you really watched it to the end, you are doomed to hear it in your head for days! Sorry, just roll with it.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Haha!!

If you really watched it to the end, you are doomed to hear it in your head for days! Sorry, just roll with it.
      Nope.. anytime I get a song stuck in my head I just play Bad Medicine. Works every time
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Nope.. anytime I get a song stuck in my head I just play Bad Medicine. Works every time
        lol!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Not so much a favorite - but a song you remember you haven't heard in 40+ years hits your ear.
          Commercials are somewhat to blame for this.....
          Spiral Staircase - I love You More Today Than Yesterday.

I heard 3 notes from that and the brain started pulling lyrics from places that were long lost - I'm like WTF?
          A song the radddidio forced upon you as a young man, and your brain doesn't forget shit.

40 years later - you are like - really...... Sure, just go with it......

Comment

• Know EXACTLY what you mean, Fraquar.

Neneh Cherry's "Manchild" was on the radio a few weeks ago. This song was in the charts 1989. There is a rap part near the end that we all learnt ..., (those early karaoke days were a blast!)...... but I just knew the entire rap ! Was crazy. Rapping out loud in the van as I drove along......, shades on, looking cool as fuck to no one else but myself!!

"Just turn around and ask yerself is this communication.......
            Accentuate the positive to give some illustration......." etc etc
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Okay, so how do I get Bad Medicine out of my head now?
              Last edited by edindetroit; May 11, 2021, 08:30 AM.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Okay, so now how do I get Bad Medicine out of my head?
                Because if Bad Medicine is stuck in your head its because its a great song and its better than the other tune.

You're welcome
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Because if Bad Medicine is stuck in your head its because its a great song and its better than the other tune.

You're welcome
                  Your advice is like bad medicine.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Your advice is like bad medicine.
                    And Bad Medicine is what I need
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You still reading the Detroit Lions site, Panoptes?

Massive day today for Iron Maiden fans. New album day. 👏👏👏👏 You’re the biggest fan i know of outside of the UK. You heard “Senjutsu” yet?
                      On the 3rd listen now. Starting to dig it, A LOT.
                      Loving track 8, “Death of the Celts” ….. very 80s Maiden.

Log on sometime, dude. Let’s hear your thoughts on the new stuff.

And err, we also need to know that the bbq spare ribs cantonese style are still safe! 👌
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I have been listening to a rock and remember song for me.

Tool's Schism. Just loud and awesome

Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Love that one, Ken!!

Try Turbo radio on SiriusXM if you have it - they play a lot of Tool. And a lot of other loud songs from that era.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Love that one, Ken!!

Try Turbo radio on SiriusXM if you have it - they play a lot of Tool. And a lot of other loud songs from that era.
                            Thanks for the advice. I live in my car and 41,38, and 34 are always on along with 80 81 and 82.

33,37,39 and 40 are occasional along with 116 for a reality break.

a
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Thought the new Maiden record would've resurfaced Panoptes ......., I just cannot stop listening to that. Best thing they've done since 1988.

Comment

• He's not going to show his face here after the performance Stafford did in his LA debut.

Comment

Working...
                                X