Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    Oh no. He’s trying to “out bullshit” Trump. This possible?
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Any chance someone explaining the gloves / mitten thing? I’ve noticed that the guy in the photo is wearing the mittens which is also CGVT’s new avatar??
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Senator Bernie Sanders showed up to the inauguration dressed like it was just a typical daily event (rather than the pomp and circumstance normally expected) wearing handmade mittens from a constituent of his.

Within the following hours, the Internet decided that was the new hot meme, and here we are.

Comment

• Cheers 👌

Comment

• Ya. Those Bernie memes are great. He got a baseball card from Topps.

The best one I’ve seen is the Bernie meme with Wu-Tang.

Comment

• Comment

• Embedding it, it is a good one!

bernie1.jpg
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• And...

bernie2.jpg
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

FB_IMG_1611374464893.jpg
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Shit! Someone has to do him with those hot spring japanese monkeys.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Can’t really judge people’s sense of humour (humor For jaadam) on this forum but this was hilarious today. My son Scott is naturally very funny, even when he’s not meaning to be. The entire massive family love hearing Scotty tell a tale..... and the “seagull in Manly, Australia” story is true and funny as hell.

Nearly wet my pants laughing after stopping in for a coffee with him and his girlfriend Amanda.
                        Couple years ago when he was away in Oz, Him, Amanda and a few others got the ferry over to Manly from central Sydney. One of the guys was into the weed and everyone was taking a puff as the joints were being passed around. Scott started to feel the effects of it as they were heading back to the ferry port. They were sitting on the deck area waiting for around 20 minutes and a seagull landed about 10 feet in front of scott and was looking at him. Something happened which made all the other seagulls fly off but this one seagull stayed transfixed on scott.

“Check out that Fuckin seagull.” He says to Amanda., “It’s fuckin staring at me.”

“No it’s not! You’re wasted and paranoid.”

“Naw!! All the other seagulls have fucked off! That one hasn’t moved for about 5 minutes!”

“It’s been 30 seconds Scott, stop exaggerating!”

Scott, while getting up, “Come on, let’s move. That fucker works for the government. It’s being controlled by someone, it’s checking us out! Seagulls a fkn spy!”

Honestly, sore throat with laughter after that visit.

Comment

• haha! That weed paranoia is something!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Marko, your story reminded me of one from 2016. I may have told this before or maybe I posted the video, I can't remember.

My husband and I were dating at the time. We went to a diner for breakfast. We had a great breakfast, but Jesse kept mentioning that there was a guy nearby who was staring at us. I kept telling him he was just being paranoid, similar to what your son Scott was doing...haha. Jesse insists this guy is FBI and is investigating us!!

Finally, I humor him and look over at the guy and he IS kind of staring at us AND he's talking into his lapel AND he's drinking coffee out of a to-go cup while seated inside the restaurant. These were all really weird things when you put them together. FBI maybe? But why??

We get up to leave and we have to stop at the front to pay the bill. A kid cuts us off and puts a cell phone on the counter and says he found it and walks out the door. We wait for the cashier to come check us out but before that happens, the guy who has been freaking us out comes up to us and says, "Excuse me, I'm going to need you two to stand over here please." He points to the side of the room, away from the cashier.

My eyes get big and I'm trying to ascertain what is going on. Thoughts are flying through my head, is this place being robbed ala Pulp Fiction or what?! Meanwhile, Jesse speaks up: "The cell phone isn't ours. This kid said he found it and put it there. We weren't taking it."

The guy insisted we move, NOW.

We move over and in come a bunch of Secret Service agents who were accompanying former president Bill Clinton into the restaurant. I was able to start taking a video just as he waved at us and was seated next to the table we had just vacated!

I guess Jesse wasn't paranoid after all - except about the random cell phone haha. Maybe Scott is on to something!! 🤣

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Wow, that is insane. Didn’t catch that on here when you posted this before.

Can I just say; (comparing jesse to what I would’ve done) hats off and round of applause to him for remaining cool while being freaked out slightly. 👏👏👏👌 Must’ve had the heart racing for you both.

If this was me and Sacha, I’d be like;
                              ”Fk this shit, we’re leaving.......”
                              ”But but, ice cream and caramel waffles......”
                              “Sack that, We’ll Get drive through McFlurries, let’s go!”

And nice Pulp Fiction diner Reference. Samuel L in my top 10 all time actors performances in that.

My uncle was caught up in a bank raid. (Dad’s younger bro) He’d had a knee replacement two weeks prior and was in a queue using his walking sticks. The robber guy shouts , “Everyone down!”....... on the BBC news, you can see on the cctv, my uncle having a discussion with him saying, “I can’t, son, 🤷‍♂️“
                              Then he screams “get down” ...... my uncle says, “I couldn’t even get down to some Earth Wind & Fire right now son!”
                              The guy ignores him and the raid becomes rushed.
                              Uncle was ok but a guy in the street outside was killed when he tried to stop them.
                              Crazy. I’ll try find the link to that.

Comment

• Here it is here. Might be a pain in the a$$ with adverts etc.
                                This is all about the events when they left the bank. Nothing about my uncle in the bank.
                                Maybe the cctv footage shown on BBC is somewhere on the web.

Comment

Working...
                                X