Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Wow, that is insane. Didn’t catch that on here when you posted this before.

Can I just say; (comparing jesse to what I would’ve done) hats off and round of applause to him for remaining cool while being freaked out slightly. 👏👏👏👌 Must’ve had the heart racing for you both.

If this was me and Sacha, I’d be like;
    ”Fk this shit, we’re leaving.......”
    ”But but, ice cream and caramel waffles......”
    “Sack that, We’ll Get drive through McFlurries, let’s go!”

And nice Pulp Fiction diner Reference. Samuel L in my top 10 all time actors performances in that.

My uncle was caught up in a bank raid. (Dad’s younger bro) He’d had a knee replacement two weeks prior and was in a queue using his walking sticks. The robber guy shouts , “Everyone down!”....... on the BBC news, you can see on the cctv, my uncle having a discussion with him saying, “I can’t, son, 🤷‍♂️“
    Then he screams “get down” ...... my uncle says, “I couldn’t even get down to some Earth Wind & Fire right now son!”
    The guy ignores him and the raid becomes rushed.
    Uncle was ok but a guy in the street outside was killed when he tried to stop them.
    Crazy. I’ll try find the link to that.
    Wow. I read the article, too. Sad about the man who was killed. :( Your uncle sounds like a hoot.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Didn't want to give my uncles name away but since you say he sounds a hoot......, he actually is......, and his name is Donald.

Quote from Uncle Donald four years ago: "Great. Now the biggest arsehole on the planet is also called Donald."
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• At MSU they hosted one of the 1992 Presidential debates, I won a lottery to go to it. I don't remember anything about the debate. The only thing that was notable was the amount of secret service agents. I think I must have walked past 20 of them before I got into the building, they look exactly like they are portrayed in the movies!

Comment

• How do these guys even become these agents? Were they marines or something first? Genuinely don't know. It's like real life James Bond shit.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I don't know on the secret service. I've run across job listings for FBI and CIA but never the secret service. It seems like a job where you need security clearance as a prerequisite.

Comment

• A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages. 'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out. 'What have you got there, dear?' With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think it's Adam's underwear!'
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Graffiti art defaced by spectators at South Korea gallery

Graffiti artwork on display in South Korea has been damaged by a couple who thought brushes and paint laid in front of the piece were for visitors' use.​​​​
                A couple visiting the South Korean gallery painted over the piece thinking it was participatory art.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ohio man tried to return 14 stolen cases of Bud Light to Kroger claiming 'wife bought wrong beer'

Video shows the man entering the Delhi Township, Ohio store and piling a shopping cart with the 14 cases of Bud Light. He then walks right out of the store, only to immediately walk back in and try to return them.

Comment

• 28E1D96D-F687-4F55-B5A3-0ACEACEA2B52.jpeg Had to take a pic of this while out and about. Piss-take on last year when people were panic buying toilet rolls.

Comment

• Stolen from another board

Baron, your pig story reminded me of one from my very first college biology course. The prof was an old OLD dood everybody called "Frog" Arnold (Dr. Arnold, actually). He told us about being raised on a farm and about having a hog that got out of the penned area EVERY day. His father put him in charge of finding out how, and he discovered that the hog had discovered a hollow log that was wedged under the fence in a "wash," and the hog just squeezed its way through that thing anytime he wanted out.

Well, Dr. Frog pulled the hollow log out from under the fence and sealed the opening, but left the log lying there parallel to the fence.

Then, anytime he needed entertainment he said he'd go out and sit and watch that hog just KEEP going through that hollow log, then standing there for a while wondering why he wasn't on the other side, THEN trying it again, and.....so on and so on.

True story from 1957 --- the kind you never forget!

Comment

• No Toilet Rolls huh? Next car may have LOL!
                        Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• My dad occasionally contributed to Bob Talbert's column and he called my dad Grampa Walt from Livonia or something like that. One contribution was a look alike and my dad said Wayne Fontes and a California Raisin.

Comment

• Screenshot_20210911-125606_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• Season 4 Reaction GIF by Outlander

Comment

• B3C87832-D537-4041-A764-361519AF3E5C.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                                X