Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

That guy really whacked it there at the end.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

That guy really whacked it there at the end.
      I see what you did there.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Chappelle cracks me up. Pretty sure its ok to post this here as you guys (the good people of Detroit) all have homes.

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Q: What's the most popular cheese on Star Trek?
          A: Feta-ration cheese.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Man fooling around in the streets of Delicias is swallowed by a sewage drain (VIDEO)

DELICIAS, CHIHUAHUA.- According to testimonies on social networks, the young man in the video is fine After several weeks of drought in Chihuahua, the intense rains of recent days have been received with euphoria by many citizens who lamented the lack of water. In the city of Delicias, a man was caught on video lying […]

Comment

• Watch: Hoverboard rider falls into Detroit River during auto show demonstration

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/hov...onstration.amp

Comment

• Dr House Oops GIF
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Think people are applauding as it stopped the feckin racket!
                  Buddy, once you’ve dried off, put a silencer on that piece of shit.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                    Watch: Hoverboard rider falls into Detroit River during auto show demonstration

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/hov...onstration.amp
                    NICE!
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Conversation with all the lads at the Plumbing store today......, subject got onto guys who look like women, and guys not realising they are guys, and thinking they are hot (think it stemmed from Boy George being on a reality show over here at the moment).........

Anyway.... manager Peter tells the story about his wee brother who, back in the 90's, thought all the "girls" in the band Hanson were hot.
                        Peter says, "They are all dudes, Daniel."
                        "Eh? No way!"
                        "They are."
                        "AWW FUCK. Never tell anyone about this." ......., and there is Pete telling all of us. Hahaha

Comment

• Boy George is dead

Comment

• Really hoping some of you find the humour in this, (thats humor for jaadam) …… but got to wager that it’ll be a big no…….

English guy on another site has American relatives, nieces & nephews etc…… one of his nieces recently asked,
                            “Uncle Tony, do you celebrate Thanksgiving in England?”
                            Tony: “We do, yes. But on July 4th.”

🤦‍♂️

Comment

• Boy George is dead? It’s not official if it didn’t make it to the celebrity death thread.
                              I’ll have to google it. I don’t believe it

Comment

• Nope, he’s on tour.
                                As George Burns used to say, I can’t die, I’m booked

Comment

Working...
                                X