Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS:
    (copied from ITV Website)

Boy George was attacked by a very large lizard on ITV’s “Im a celebrity, get me out of here” show today.
    Spokesman for ITV said tonight that they’ll be looking for a calmer Chameleon.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Oh FFS!
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Boy George yo the Chameleon “Do you really want to hurt me?”

Comment

• Ha!!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ocean of Booze.png
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Saw this in on Facebook today.

Would you buy a car from a guy who lives here? Ha!

Screenshot 2023-01-25 7.55.08 PM.png
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                  Maybe
                  What if dog was spelled C.A.T?
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Screenshot_20230126-180346_Chrome.jpg
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• A man and his wife are awakened at 3:00 a.m. by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
                      “Not a chance,” says the husband, “it is 3:00 in the morning!” He slams the door and returns to bed.

“Who was that?” asked his wife.

“Just some drunk guy asking for a push,” he answers.

“Did you help him?” she asks.

“No, I did not, it’s 3 a.m. in the morning and it’s pouring out there!”

“Well, you have a short memory,” says his wife. “Can’t you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him.”

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, “Hello, are you still there?”

“Yes,” comes back the answer.

“Do you still need a push?” calls out the husband.

“Yes, please!” comes the reply from the dark.

“Where are you?” asks the husband.

“Over here on the swing,” replies the drunk

Comment

• Just watched Seinfeld episode “The Big Salad”. That is the funniest stuff ever. When Kramer is talking about Steve Geddison picking his golf ball up and cleaning it on the fairway, not on the green, …. bloody choked on the doritos laughing.
                        Then using real OJ in the Bronco footage to show Geddison getting away after killing the dry cleaning guy, (kramer driving) 🤣
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Guessing this might not translate over the pond, but oh man, i laughed me ass off.

Cousin had his son at the cinema last night. The kid finished his drink too quick and asked for cash to go buy another. He returns with the largest cup of Coca Cola ever. Huge.
                          As you know, Cola-Cola is also Coke.
                          In a scottish accent, the word “cock” can be said as “Coke”

The wee man returns, “DAD, LOOK at the size o ma Coke!”

Cousin was like, “SSSSHH, FFS, sit down!”

Few other dads laughing their asses off. Wish i’d been there.

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• So I'm on Amazon looking for a case for my new phone and this one says this

Screenshot_20240209_111558_Chrome.jpg

Uh...is it a phone case or a sex toy?

Comment

• What you do with the vibrate function is your business.

Comment

Working...
                                X