No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't know that ULF was Jace Billingsley!

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That. Picture. Is. Awesome.

Don't bother with the song.
      Last edited by dpatnod; November 29, 2019, 03:24 PM.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• What ... were they stupid for giving him multiple NFL opportunities?
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Cards cutting Zach Zenner

releasing running back Zach Zenner today.

Zenner was signed for cover when David JohnsonIn four games, he ran three times for minus-2 yards.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ex-Lions WR explains why he featured team execs in clown noses in music video

After playing two games for the Detroit Lions in 2017, Jace Billingsley retired from the NFL to pursue a career in music
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Hahaha, that's amazing.

Comment

• Dolphins put Kalen Ballage on IR

Posted by Darin Gantt on December 3, 2019, 5:04 PM EST

Getty Images

The Dolphins made a move at running back Tuesday, after losing one for the season Sunday.

Via Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Dolphins placed Kalen Ballage on injured reserveTo fill his roster spot, the Dolphins claimed running back Zach Zenner off waivers from the Cardinals.

That makes this his fourth team this year, after starting with the Lions, and having stints in New Orleans and Arizona.

Comment

• ZZ is in hot demand, December is his time to shine with the Dolphins.

CJ Anderson is waiting by the phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      ZZ is in hot demand, December is his time to shine with the Dolphins.

Give it a week or 2. ZZ better not get his phone cut off,

Comment

• hater

Comment

ZZ is in hot demand, December is his time to shine with the Dolphins.

CJ wants somebody to shove. He needs somebody to shove.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

hater
                            Prove it.

Comment

• What's that, 3 picks including a pick 6 in 3 games for Diggs in Seattle? Great trade Bob.

Comment

• Don't worry the Bob Quinn apologists have their talking points.

Comment

Working...
                                X