Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
    That much weed, should have just spray painted the truck with it.
    Norbert?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Meanwhile......

Snacks doing the happy dance on social media after getting away from dumb and dumberer.

Damon Harrison Sr. appears excited to be released from Detroit Lions
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Eagles hire Marty Mornhinweg as senior offensive consultant

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• GettyImages-1079383874-e1583440683763.jpg 122010-andy-reid-400.jpg.cf.jpg Moronwig morphing into A. Reid
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Lol, I too thought it was Reid before reading the text.
            Last edited by foxhopper; March 7, 2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• The resemblance is uncanny.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Until you see the actual play that's called
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Daniel Fells nearly lost his leg to MRSA infection

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 8, 2020, 12:55 PM EDT

Getty Images

Former NFL tight end Daniel Fells announced his retirement in 2016 after needing eight surgeries in 2015 because of a MRSA infection. Now Fells is speaking out about the danger of MRSA, and detailing just how bad it got.

Fells told Bob Glauber of NewsdayIt was getting darker and darker

Comment

• This Fells was never a former Lion was he?

Comment

• Details..details...
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Texans extend Darren Fells

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 10, 2020, 8:40 AM EDT

Getty Images

Texans tight end Darren Fells

Comment

• Raiders release Tahir Whitehead

Posted by Josh Alper on March 9, 2020, 4:48 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Raiders have cleared some cap space ahead of the start of the new league year.

The team announced the release of veteran linebacker Tahir WhiteheadWill Compton said he expects to hit the open market and Kyle Wilber is also set to become an unrestricted free agent next week.

Comment

• Sorry if this was posted already but I thought it was worthy of sharing with you...

2020 College Football HOF inductees will include:

LOMAS BROWN, OT
                            JASON HANSON, K

Congratulations old timers.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• G! Nice to see you. And thanks for sharing! Hope you are doing well.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• ROB PORCHERDL, NORTH CAROLINA A&T AGGIES
                                Former Virginia Tech redshirt junior DT Robert Porcher IV transferred to North Carolina A&T.

Porcher IV is the son of former Detroit Lions start Robert Porcher. The 6-foot-1, 275-pound defensive lineman was a three-star commit picked up a sack and three tackles for the Hokies in 2019. Porcher IV can play immediately since he's moving below the FBS level.

SOURCE: HBCU Gameday
                                Mar 15, 2020, 2:29 PM

Comment

Working...
                                X