No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's hard for mediocre players to be great when they don't have an elite QB to get the ball to them.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Anyone got $$ that Golladay will be cut by the NY Giants very soon, and that Golladay will then sign with the LA Rams so that he can pump up his stats for his next contract?
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Monday Night Football Video Goes Viral After Analyst Dan Orlovsky (Allegedly) Farted And Sneezed Live

https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...d-sneezed-live
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
          Anyone got $$ that Golladay will be cut by the NY Giants very soon, and that Golladay will then sign with the LA Rams so that he can pump up his stats for his next contract?
          If he's a good target for Stafford why not?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Farting and squeezing for a million Alex

Comment

• Kenny Golladay: I’m beating myself up over missed opportunity

Posted by Josh Alper on September 27, 2022, 7:22 AM EDT

USA Today Sports

Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb got a chance to make up for a dropped pass on Monday night and he made the most of it, but Giants wideout Kenny Golladay didn’t have the same luck.

Golladay found himself back in the rotation after playing two snaps in Week Two and quarterback Daniel Jones looked his way on a third down in the fourth quarter with the Giants down seven points. Golladay had room to run for a first down after the catch, but started doing so before the ball was secured and the drop forced a Giants punt on the way to a 23-16 loss.

Golladay responded to the Week Two quasi-benching by saying that he “should be playing.” He got the chance on Monday, but he was left to lament his missed opportunity.

“Me just not looking it all the way in,” Golladay said in his postgame press conference. “Me just trying to make a play for the team and get up the field. I was running before I really secured the ball. That’s pretty much all that that was. That’s stuff that can’t happen, especially when 8 is pretty much doing everything to get us the ball and to get us in position to win the football game. I want to be a guy that can make that play, so I definitely put that on myself. It was third down and that can’t happen. . . . It’s very difficult. I’m beating myself up about it. I definitely wish I could have it back.”

Golladay is now 20 games into his Giants career and the lowlights continue to be running far ahead of the highlights.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• StaFoRD NeVR mADe hIS TeEmATes BEttAr!

But seriously, if Stafford ever needs anything in his life, Kenny Golladay better be the first guy in line to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  StaFoRD NeVR mADe hIS TeEmATes BEttAr!

But seriously, if Stafford ever needs anything in his life, Kenny Golladay better be the first guy in line to help.
                  IDK, McVey and a few others better be fighting to be # 1 too.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• LeGarrette Blount apologizes after video shows him fighting with adults at youth football game

Comment

• Kenny Golladay has MCL sprain, is not expected to travel to London with Giants

Posted by Josh Alper on October 5, 2022, 7:24 AM EDT

Getty Images

It appears wide receiver Kenny Golladay‘s disappointing Giants tenure will include missing this weekend’s game against the Packers.

Golladay injured his knee last weekend and head coach Brian Daboll said earlier this week that he was doubtful to play as a result. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Golladay sprained his MCL and is not expected to travel to London with the team for this Sunday’s game.

Golladay had two catches for 22 yards in the season opener and has not caught a ball in the last three weeks. While that suggests they won’t miss him much, the team is short on wideouts.

The Giants were missing Kadarius Toney and Wan'Dale Robinson last weekend and Sterling Shepard is out for the year, so the receiving corps may be down to David Sills, Richie James, Darius Slayton and practice squad callups this weekend.

Comment

• Matt Prater will not play this week

Posted by Josh Alper on October 5, 2022, 4:03 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Cardinals signed kicker Matt Ammendola to their practice squad this week because Matt Prater is dealing with a hip injury and they will cash in their insurance policy for this Sunday’s game against the Eagles.

Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury said on Wednesday that Prater will not play this weekend. Prater was hurt late in last Sunday’s win over the Panthers and running back Eno Benjamin stepped in to kick off three times in the fourth quarter.

The Cardinals also had to go for two after their final touchdown due to the injury and the failure to convert kept the score 26-10. The Panthers could have made it a one-score game after a touchdown of their own, but they didn’t get their two-point conversion and the game was all but over at that point.

Ammendola’s presence will allow the Cardinals to avoid repeats on those fronts against Philadelphia.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Chris!

Comment

• Sylvester Croom to be inducted into College Football Hall of Fame, honored by Alabama

https://thegrio.com/2022/10/24/sylve...bama-football/

Comment

• 49ers release Akeem Spence

Posted by Charean Williams on November 1, 2022, 6:49 PM EDT

Getty Images

The 49ers released defensive lineman Akeem Spence on Tuesday, the team announced.

Spence appeared in five games and made six tackles this season. He saw action on 108 defensive snaps and two on special teams.

Spence has spent most of this season on the practice squad.

In his 10-year career, Spence has appeared in 115 games and started 57 in stints with the Bucs, Lions, Dolphins, Jaguars, Eagles, Patriots, Commanders and 49ers.

The 49ers also announced they signed receiver Willie Snead IV back to the team’s practice squad after cutting him off the active roster Monday.

They released receiver Malik Turner from the practice squad.

Turner appeared in three games and recorded two tackles on special teams this season.

Comment

• Washington Commanders v Detroit Lions

T.J. Hockenson offers classy goodbye to Detroit in Instagram post

By Jeremy Reisman

Comment

Working...
                                X