Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a conservative bald guy.......

Comment

• Nice smile! you should be a dentist. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        Nice smile! you should be a dentist. ;)
        nice. :-D
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• There's probably 100 DanO pics around here if you look at some of the forum game threads. This is my favorite:

The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Thats quite a well engineered hat to hold up the left wing of a DC-9

Comment

• He looks so young in that picture!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                Thats quite a well engineered hat to hold up the left wing of a DC-9
                that's a 747-200
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                  Where on earth is that picture taken.???
                  Bob Evens parking lot in Jackson Mi... ?
                  "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    Don't know but we do know now who is supporting the Lions with the black outlined gear.
                    that is the 1 and only Lions sweatshirt I own
                    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
                      that is the 1 and only Lions sweatshirt I own
                      I own too many. I even have one that has Barry Sanders on it.

Comment

• "Dano, your absence is conspicuous. As I recall, when I mentioned we should have a thread like this you were the first to say "Yeah, go for it."
                        If your family's mug is still absent tomorrow, i have some unused forum pics I will throw on here."

------------------------My user photo is of me and the kids. I've had others of us as well. I would post new ones but my camera seems to have disappeared---not joking. Second time this has happened. Replaced the first......not ready to replace the second yet.

Maybe I can drag some more recent ones, before the camera was "lost", from FB.................if I can figure it out.

GREAT pics everyone. LOVE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• just a conservative bald guy.......
                          Your a good man Dan, I forgot I wanted to ask you if you could put up one of those "please turn off all cell phone signs" or something to help out?

Comment

• Well I felt the need to be an equal opportunity poster.

Mr. and Mrs. Malto with the youngest grandbabies after a visit to the Johnson Space Center in Houston at the Kemah Boardwalk getting ready to have dinner.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Life's treating you and yours well.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• True, Gonz.

These little guys daddy (my oldest son) just got a huge promotion and likely will be moving to Europe some time in the next three years. Got to get my grandpa hugs in while I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X