No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon now makes it look very tasty indeed .
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Fk sake! That's medium ? I think I'd throw up my starter if that was put in front of me."
      ---------------------------You can order your burger cooked however you like Marko. This isn't Scotland. :-) That's bacon, btw.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• There's parking for Slows behind Mercury Burger bar

Comment

• Is this Sandy's by the Beach over by Telegraph?
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• You got it, Trick. Gonna join us? I think it's Beach Daly and Five mile.
            Last edited by DanO; May 18, 2014, 05:18 PM.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Five Mile and Beech, Trick.
              Last edited by -Deborah-; May 18, 2014, 05:25 PM.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey, I edited before you posted.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• so when?
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Soon? I have a project heating up and won't have any free time for a while coming up...
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey, I spelled Beech wrong too............................My obtuseness has no bounds.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I might be able to make it depending on the day and time. How is their veggie menu?

Ha!...was just checking if my laptop would type veggie without autocorrecting to sizzling chunk of succulent dead cow.
                        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• LOL. It's pretty good.

I'm not setting the date or time so that's not up to me.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm open for the next two weeks at least. Not sure after that. Deb, what would work for you? Mark??
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Actually this coming weekend is not good for me. Parents are in town and I have the kids. I'm not good Thursday through Monday.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• BTW, You guys should have stuck with the story and told Marko it was actually medium well...

Comment

Working...
                                X