• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks awesome. I want some!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      That looks awesome. I want some!
      .... Wasn't expecting that. You sure it looks awesome?! Certainly tastes awesome !
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Maltus - pencil (don't pen) me IN barring any chemo conflicts....planning on bringing my son with me.
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
          Maltus - pencil (don't pen) me IN barring any chemo conflicts....planning on bringing my son with me.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
            Maltus - pencil (don't pen) me IN barring any chemo conflicts....planning on bringing my son with me.
            Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'm thinking of going to the first preseason game against the Browns on Saturday, August 9th, because it's probably my only opportunity to see a game at Ford Field. Is anyone else planning on going?

Comment

• I do not usually go to preseason games but would love to attend one with you.

Rule #1 don't buy a ticket in advance because there will be plenty available.

Rule #2 Partake in libations before and after the game because the highlight will be attending a game at Ford Field and not what you see on the field.

I'm in.

Comment

• It's a Saturday night game. Will that make any difference about the tickets, or will it just not matter since it's preseason?

Comment

• Pre season.

Comment

• Saw tics for that game for 4 bucks.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I checked the game dates when I was planning the return flight. That game is on Saturday and Tyler and I will be flying back the next Monday. Less than four weeks now!

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          I checked the game dates when I was planning the return flight. That game is on Saturday and Tyler and I will be flying back the next Monday. Less than four weeks now!
                          If you're going to the game, go all in and do the stadium tour.

I highly recommend the tour.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Is that something we can do the same day?

Comment

• No, LFIJ. You would have to do it when there is no event going on.

Here is the info.

Ford Field Tours presented by S.A.F.E. Management

We invite you to tour Ford Field for a behind-the-scenes glimpse at Detroit’s crown jewel and the home of the Detroit Lions, Super Bowl XL, and the 2009 NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four. Ford Field represents Detroit’s history and its future in a single venue.
                              We welcome you to experience this innovation in architecture, as Ford Field integrates the Detroit Lions stadium into the historical old Hudson's warehouse built in the 1920's.
                              Also, get a peek at a Ford Field suite, an NFL locker room, walk down the tunnel to the field and stand on the turf for a player's view of the stadium.
                              Each 25-person tour will start from Gate A or Gate G and will last approximately one hour.
                              Tour Prices:
                              Adults: $7.00 Children: $5.00 Seniors: $5.00 Children under 5: Free Walk Up Tours:
                              Join our public walk-up tours at 11:00am and 1:00pm on the following days:
                              September - December:
                              Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays
                              January - August:
                              Mondays & Fridays
                              Reservations & advance purchase not required for walk-up tours.

Tour tickets may be purchased by cash, MasterCard or Visa at the Ford Field Gate G ticket windows located on St. Antoine Street. All tours begin inside Ford Field at Gate G.
                              Group Tours:
                              Groups of 25 or more can schedule tours Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm. Weekend and evening tours are available for groups of 75 or more.

Group tours of 25 or more may be scheduled by calling 313.262.2396.
                              Add a Mini-Clinic!
                              Following your group tour, learn to pass, catch & kick like the pros on the field! For an extra $5.00 per participant, you and your group will be football stars during your 30-minute mini-clinic! Don't forget your camera!

Mini-Clinics must be booked one month in advance and may not be available on some dates.
                              Tour Information:
                              Please arrive to Ford Field at least ten minutes prior to your tour time. Enter at Gate A on Brush Street or at Gate G on St. Antoine Street.

Parking is available in the Ford Field Parking Deck on St. Antoine Street. Parking is generally $6 per vehicle on non Ford Field or Comerica Park event days.

Detroit Tiger game days and other large events may dictate the availability of public parking.

Tours will not be conducted on large event days and major holidays. Tours are subject to cancellation and routes may vary according to availability.

Please call the tour hotline at 313.262.2100, or email Chris Judd, for additional information.

Comment

• Thanks Mark. I'll talk with my dad about doing that one day. Maybe I can talk all his old guy friends into coming with us. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X