Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marko69
    replied
    Sorry to read this news, Jaadam. Hope the family stay strong coping with this unbelievably premature passing.

RIP Duncan.

Leave a comment:

• Panoptes
    replied
    Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Thanks Gonz. He was a great guy.

I put that together (the drinking episode you since edited). Take care of his baby girl and the en route grandbaby and you'll do his (and your) legacy justice. As noted by LFIJ, thanks for sharing that great picture of the 3 of you.

"Ave atque vale."
    Last edited by Panoptes; May 10, 2017, 05:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied
    Sorry Jaadam

Leave a comment:

• CGVT
    replied
    Sorry to hear the news JA

Leave a comment:

• LionsFanInJapan
    replied
    Wow, 55 is way too young. Condolences to you and your wife's family. Great picture of the three of you as well.

Leave a comment:

• rufiux
    replied
    So Sorry Jaadam

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Thanks Gonz. He was a great guy.
    Last edited by jaadam4; May 10, 2017, 04:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Panoptes
    replied
    Sorry for your loss Jaadam.

RIP Duncan

Leave a comment:

• jaadam4
    replied
    Haven’t spent too much time around this thread but here goes.

Three weeks ago we lost my father in law. He was traveling for work and had a heart attack at the age of 55 years old. It took us several weeks to get his remains back into country which felt like eternity.

You’re not supposed to love your in laws that much. Fortunately for me I did. He was a brilliant man who loved to travel, was an avid motorcycle rider, a completely selfless human being and loved his family with every fabric of himself. My side of the family has unusual longevity so this was the first death I’ve ever had to deal with and man is it a kick in the balls. I wept like a baby giving his eulogy.

His grand children are 4, 3, 1 and another currently sitting inside my wife’s belly. The tragedy is that they won’t ever get to know what an epic man he was. I’ve been scuba diving with him, bungee jumping and a ton of other pretty kick ass stuff with him. I’m selfish and wish I had longer with him but the time we did spend together was incredible and he made me a better person.

Thanks for everything Duncan! We miss you.

my wife, Duncan (father in law) and Jaadam
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jaadam4; May 9, 2017, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Panoptes
    replied
    Holy moly don't anger that dog, you won't like him when he's
    angry.

Hulk Declan.

Still, he's a good looking dog. By day. As by night, he fights crime.

Leave a comment:

• Greg H
    replied

We have the DNA results...

25% American Bulldog
    25% American Staffordshire Terrier
    12.5% Chow Chow
    12.5% Cocker Spaniel
    12.5% Great Dane
    12.5% Mixed Breed Groups (Hound, Terrier, Herding, Guard)

As they say on Maury, he is "mixded"

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    This may be a strange thing to admit, but that ^^^ is the reason I love cats a tad more than dogs. Cats are aholes most of the time and that level of arrogance and ignorance is just awesome. If I could live my life with that constant level of arrogance and ignorance, AND get away with it, I think I'd do it, and probably enjoy it.
    One of the best buddies in my life, who died in 2011 was Gilmore the cat, and I just knew that there wasn't a day that passed without Gilmore looking at everyone in the house whilst thinking, "My God. I'm surrounded by fucking arseholes."

Not trying to start a dogs v cats war or anything......, had dogs before, (always labradors) but cats???? Well they're just the dogs baws!!
    Loving the dogs baws!!

Leave a comment:

• WingsFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanO
    replied
    I've always had Labs or Goldens, Marko.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Yeah. Cats are aholes sometimes.
    This may be a strange thing to admit, but that ^^^ is the reason I love cats a tad more than dogs. Cats are aholes most of the time and that level of arrogance and ignorance is just awesome. If I could live my life with that constant level of arrogance and ignorance, AND get away with it, I think I'd do it, and probably enjoy it.
    One of the best buddies in my life, who died in 2011 was Gilmore the cat, and I just knew that there wasn't a day that passed without Gilmore looking at everyone in the house whilst thinking, "My God. I'm surrounded by fucking arseholes."

Not trying to start a dogs v cats war or anything......, had dogs before, (always labradors) but cats???? Well they're just the dogs baws!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X