No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll bite. Here's me and my fam prior to our split. Me, Savannah (exwife), Cameron, and Jaret.

And one from the last game of the year.

One in the center surrounded poor taste except from my Chris Farley look alike friend.
    Last edited by akavana; February 18, 2013, 02:15 PM.
    Not only man to man.......but as fact.
    (AAL) 2011 - Tony Scheffler

Comment

• Wow, who woulda thought that Akavana wasn't really Fairley...

Good lookin families all...
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I stopped injecting myself with melatonin about 2 months prior to these photos and thinned out a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by akavana View Post

I'll bite. Here's me and my fam prior to our split. Me, Savannah (exwife), Cameron, and Jaret.

And one from the last game of the year.

One in the center surrounded poor taste except from my Chris Farley look alike friend.
          you split cuz she's a Bears fan?
          Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
            you split cuz she's a Bears fan?
            No, that'd been stopped long before. I actually converted her from not liking sports into a Lions fan. Split for her stupidity elsewhere/cheating.

Comment

• Nice pictures, Arkvana. Sorry about the split.

Anyone else think Bim has a resemblance to out VP?
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• This is pretty friggin cool.. nice thread
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is my gf and I on our trip to Moscow over New Years

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well played sir
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Anyone else think Bim has a resemblance to out VP?
                      I think he looks closer to a young version of George HW Bush than Biden
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting, Tony. Don't see that.

Nice photos jaadam.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• You look dashing, jaadam!! akavana, great photos!!

Bimmer, can't recall having ever seen your photo before...it's great to disassociate you from the squirrel image I had going lol.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good pics!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Jaadam....., you look like JayKay from Jamiroquai......., Can you put on a tea-cosy and jump around singing "Space Cowboy" please. I'll talk to your girlfriend while you are doing that! Cheers
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That's an awesome pic!!
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X