No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read over that ^......, too many martins.

Basically the branch manager at the merchants is my sons pals dad.

RIP MARTIN. You will be missed.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Great pics Crafty. Congrats.

@Marko: Sorry to hear it Marko. Too young. RIP Martin.
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Congrats, Crafty! What a wonderful bundle of joy!

Marko, sorry to hear about that tragedy. So senseless.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by crafty View Post
          Hi all, this is sweet baby Eloise. 2 weeks old.
          Congratulations, crafty!! What a honey!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Great Pics Crafty and DWT!!

In my thoughts Coop, I know it my my Parents hard when my sister died. (Me too but it's only later that I realise).

My Dad celebrated his 75th Birthday earlier this month. He's doing well at the moment, can't walk too well and cannot drive, but other that that not too bad, especially considering I didn't think he'd make a couple of weeks when he was in hospital.

Not sure why I'm not smiling!..

Couple of random things:

He's taken to wearing sweatpants, I think they are easier to get on and off, but after a lifetime of him wearing trousers it's a bit strange to me.

Now he's eating what he wants, I said to my Mum that he'll probably have a heart attack before the cancer gets him!

I take him and my Mum out for days, but can't get him to go anywhere other than the local shopping centres!! Even going somewhere for lunch is restricted to place like Toby Carvery, Beefeater, Hungry Horse and Mcdonalds (All plain places nothing fancy). I did have to wheel him to the door of a Greggs for a look and a smell when my Mum was in the bank the other day too.
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Hope the counseling helps coop. Glad you are doing it. I think it's the only way I could make it.

Adorable pics Crafty.

Sorry about your sons friend Marko. Really senseless.

Glad to hear your dad is getting along Dean. Hope it continues.
              Last edited by DanO; January 16, 2015, 12:20 PM.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good to hear about Dad, Dean.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Wow, I have gotten to a point where I am never sure I want to click on this thread. good and bad news this time.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Aww, Crafty, she's exquisite! And glad you are spending such quality time with your dad, Dean. Sorry for your son's loss, Marko. That is tough.

Coop, I am so glad to hear that you guys are going to counseling. It will be vitally important for each of you individually, as well as collectively. I think about all of you, particularly your daughter, on a regular basis and hope that you feel the warmth from across the miles.
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Cool picture, Dean. I'm glad your dad is doing well!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• This is my 14 year old son's self portrait- his nose isn't quite that wide in real life, but otherwise it is spot on. I can't do anything more elaborate than stick figures, but have several artists on my dad's side of the family, so apparently he takes after them!
                        Attached Files
                        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I'm in awe of those who can draw. Your son is quite talented!!
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That's really cool, Kay!
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• You'll need to post a picture of your son, Kayrone......, just so we can judge! We might say, "That's pish, it's fk all like him!"

I promise I'm joking. Whether it looks like him or not, that is a very cool drawing. Sort of looks like LFIJ a little bit.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cool drawing indeed!
                                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Working...
                                X