Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice result Dean! Wow, big difference.

Comment

• Wow, love the modern look!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Looks very nice, Dean! It seems like you lost a lot of cupboard space in the kitchen, or did you just shift it somewhere else?

I guess that what the unit on the left in the after pic is with the oven?
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Giant cat poster!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Yes, we shifted some space to over and below the ovens, I think overall it's about the same.

Well spotted with the poster! My daughter was pleased with a picture of our cat that she took, so I printed a large poster of it at work for her. (Cats=Barry, Dogs=Emmitt :smile: )

Actually looking at it, I should have said that it was a window and we have giant cats around here!
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                Actually looking at it, I should have said that it was a window and we have giant cats around here!

Excellent work, Dean.

I notice the boiler flue did exit beside the older glass doors, but now to the right gable wall there? New Worcester by the look of it. What model? Help the plumbing and heating geek!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                  Giant cat poster!
                  LOL
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Excellent work, Dean.

I notice the boiler flue did exit beside the older glass doors, but now to the right gable wall there? New Worcester by the look of it. What model? Help the plumbing and heating geek!
                    Greenspan 30cdi, not new, a couple of years old, in fact I mentioned it here and you said it was the rolls royce of boilers or something similar! Spent about five years continually fixing the old boiler but it just became a pain, but this has been a dream just let it do it's thing! The system did leak somewhere so in Winter I'd have to top it up avery 4 weeks with the new combi, however when the builders moved the boiler and knocked down the internal kitchen wall the plumbers they used replumbed some of it and they think the old zinc pipes that were buried in concrete had corroded at he elbow which may have been the source of the leak. Will find out this winter!

As I was laying laminate flooring all downstairs I had a bit of a panic about the pipes so we had new radiators and pipes downstairs. Have to say the plumbers were pretty diligent and tidy, the opposite of the sparkies!
                    Last edited by DeanUK; August 12, 2016, 11:53 AM.
                    AAL Quintez Cephus
                    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Great stuff......, and yes, you cannot go wrong with the Worcester Greenstar range....., but just to be a tad more geeky, what actual model is it? 29cdi? 34cdi? Is it the Junior model or the compact model? It's a disease, mate. We were invited to one of the wife's pals house for dinner...... Her husband, guy called Tony from Wolverhampton thought I was a weirdo. Went to take a leak, heard the boiler come on in a bathroom cupboard, so I had a look. Went back to the table, said, "Nice boiler, AND the magnet filter fitted also? Good choice!" Both of them AND Sacha wondering why I go looking in people's cupboards.

And yes, Sparks? Messy bstds!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Sparkies?
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                          Sparkies?
                          Electricians
                          AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Greenspan 30cdi GC 47-406-14!
                            AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Very good......,, but if you ever need to speak to the worcester people about it, don't say "Greenspan"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Very good......,, but if you ever need to speak to the worcester people about it, don't say "Greenspan"!
                                LOL It must be autocorrecting on my tablet, yes it is - Greenstar that's better
                                Last edited by DeanUK; August 12, 2016, 06:24 PM.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

Working...
                                X