• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for your loss Jaadam.

RIP Duncan
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks Gonz. He was a great guy.
      Last edited by jaadam4; May 10, 2017, 04:43 AM.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So Sorry Jaadam
        AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Wow, 55 is way too young. Condolences to you and your wife's family. Great picture of the three of you as well.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sorry to hear the news JA
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry Jaadam

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Thanks Gonz. He was a great guy.

I put that together (the drinking episode you since edited). Take care of his baby girl and the en route grandbaby and you'll do his (and your) legacy justice. As noted by LFIJ, thanks for sharing that great picture of the 3 of you.

"Ave atque vale."
                Last edited by Panoptes; May 10, 2017, 05:24 AM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sorry to read this news, Jaadam. Hope the family stay strong coping with this unbelievably premature passing.

RIP Duncan.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• He sounded like an amazing guy who left quite an impact on you. Hopefully you can embody some of his spirit and show his grandchildren how special he was! I imagine your wife is pretty tore up - sorry to you both for this loss.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry for your loss, Jaadam.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sympathies Jaadam. I lost both of my parents in a stretch of about 3 years, and it is a kick in the balls and then some. Glad you have such great memories to treasure.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Been away. Belated condolences to you and the familly, Jaadam.

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Jeff. Sincere condolences to you and the family.

GREAT picture of the three of you.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Jaadam, sounded like a great guy.
                                BTW you look so different without a beard!
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X