No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill is active on Facebook. Right now he is one pissed off Canadian (with good cause). Have not seen or heard from Drew
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So... I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought I would check in today. I have made so many friends over the years in this forum. Stee and I have been friends for a long time, and TODAY we finally got to meet in person. What a great time talking....it was such an amazing visit. Haven't been to a forum game in a long time, as I've been busy with our business, travel and our kids. Now that I remembered my login.... I will try to check in a little more often. GO LIONS, and hey to all my friends on here.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Dale is top shelf peeps, as I'm sure you are.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• He sure is.... Me on the other hand ..... Got some work to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeweler man View Post
              So... I haven't been on here in forever, but I thought I would check in today. I have made so many friends over the years in this forum. Stee and I have been friends for a long time, and TODAY we finally got to meet in person. What a great time talking....it was such an amazing visit. Haven't been to a forum game in a long time, as I've been busy with our business, travel and our kids. Now that I remembered my login.... I will try to check in a little more often. GO LIONS, and hey to all my friends on here.
              That is terrific!!! Dale and Judy are great. Nice to see you around here, R! Don't stay away so long next time.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Hey Jeweler man, good to hear from you!

Comment

• Welcome back Jeweler Man.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                  X